***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Soldato
Those that bought the console copies. Cant you flog em to get ur money for the pc version. Or has things got so bad with games that you cant sell used games anymore on console.

Soldato
Josh can you chuck the PAGAN TS server on the OP please mate?
pagan-sc.enjinvoice.com

Only 20 limit but can be increased to up to 300 if we need it later (not sure I'd ever want to admin one over 50 lol)

Underboss
OP
Yeah you can join more than 1, I'm in the Overclockers Crew and the Overclockers PC Crew, you can only have 1 active crew though.

So any RP that you earn goes towards the active crew.

Josh can you chuck the PAGAN TS server on the OP please mate?
pagan-sc.enjinvoice.com

Only 20 limit but can be increased to up to 300 if we need it later (not sure I'd ever want to admin one over 50 lol)

Yup will do it now.

Caporegime
Thanks for the acceptance into the OCUK crew.

Complete noob to GTAV - haven't played any of the console editions so what exactly are the benefits to being in a crew?

I have no idea either so I would like to know too. Is it just a friends list of sorts in game and the option to do Crew based events to earn reputation points that give bonuses?

Soldato
I have no idea either so I would like to know too. Is it just a friends list of sorts in game and the option to do Crew based events to earn reputation points that give bonuses?

I guess no one knows, which is weird as the console players should know.

I've asked a couple of times already in this thread what MP entails and got no answers. :( Guess I'll find out on Tuesday morning.

Soldato
Seems to be a friends list, you can set your "active crew" when you have more than one, so I guess the people you want to associate with for that particular session.

Soldato
Steam keys are only sold on Steam. Unless the 3rd party digital reseller states otherwise its going to be a Rockstar Store key only.

Retail version is also non Steam registerable & only uses Rockstar Social Club.

So you have to pay extra to get the Steam community features if you really must have them :rolleyes: as its much cheaper elsewhere!

Man of Honour
Steam keys are only sold on Steam. Unless the 3rd party digital reseller states otherwise its going to be a Rockstar Store key only.

Retail version is also non Steam registerable & only uses Rockstar Social Club.

So you have to pay extra to get the Steam community features if you really must have them :rolleyes: as its much cheaper elsewhere!

who's question were you answering? it would be best if you quote them, or were you just repeating common knowledge for no apparent reason?

Back
Top Bottom