One liners

Associate
"I asked the doctor if he could give me something for wind, he handed me a kite."

When I complained to the butcher about the price of venison, he said "I know, it's offal deer."

"The problem with bored dolphins is that they don't have a porpoise in life."

"Did you hear about the hipster lion? He was feline groovy"

Associate
I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Just read that 4,153,237 people got married last year, not to cause any trouble but shouldn't that be an even number?

When an employment application asks who is to be notified in case of emergency, I always write, "A very good doctor".

Soldato
Standing in the park, I was wondering why a Frisbee gets larger the closer it gets. Then it hit me.

And that's the problem, it's a loose definition on there. Define short. Short to one person is completely different to someone else, it's subjective. One person might think 5 sentences is short, one person might think 5 is too many.
Hence the link I posted - which is very clear in it's definition - is superior.
How about we just enjoy what this thread is about instead of you wasting 50% of the posts being wrong about what a one-liner is.

Throwing acid is wrong, in some people's eyes.

I had a survey done on my house. 8 out of 10 people said they really rather liked it.

Do you know why Boxers don't have sex before a fight? They don't fancy each other.

No matter how much you give a homeless person for tea... you never get that tea.

My girlfriend bought a cook book the other day called 'Cheap and easy vegetarian cooking'. Which is perfect for her, because not only is she vegetarian...

Back
Top Bottom