Path of Exile(diablo clone)

Associate
well the formula is straightforward, load up on magic find gear really.
and all 3 wisps gathered.
go ham on mobs but one needs a strong build to deal with the mobs for sure

I'll keep trying :) I need to load up some MF gear but finding the balance beween min stat requirement and adding iiq/iir on gear is tough. I had an 8k+ wisp T16 earlier with 42% extra monster life and it was painful. I may look to transition from ice shot to TS since that seems to keep scaling better.

Associate
There is a premium Unique tab which allows you to store one of each unique in it. It's a pain though as if you set it with unique affiinity then every time you get a dupe you get an error trying to move into your stash unless you remember to shift+ctrl+click to override.

I've got the unique tab, just wondered if you could have one that saves all your uniques every league, and still have one for the current league if that makes sense?

Associate
I've got the unique tab, just wondered if you could have one that saves all your uniques every league, and still have one for the current league if that makes sense?
I don't think so, I don't really look at standard as its just a sea of remove only tabs that I can't be bothered to sort through! You could I suppose fill up some quad tabs in league and name it with the league name so when they copy to standard its partially organised already.

Associate
Welp, Headhunter has cratered in price so picked one up for 80 Div. Good fun although I think its going to make mapping painful without on the next league! Swapped some MF bits in as well and getting slightly more consistent results but the main issue I have (even knowing the layouts) is consistently getting a decent wisp count. I've just accepted that sometimes its a brick and write off the juice costs.

I had a go at one of the Valdo Puzzle Box maps and got wrecked though, it was a malformation one where everything is possessed and the map boss (who uses the piety death ray thing) could pop randomly on killing rares. Its a tight map in places so wasnt always possible to avoid the beam and I failed before the end. I dread to think how hard some of the truly rippy combinations are.

Associate
Switch in strategy and farmed up enough divines to also get a Mageblood so that's 2 major milestones ticked off in one league. For anyone that's looking for a low cost, easy way to make currency then look no further than Incursion. Corruption Chamber temples are going for around 4 Div each at the moment and are super easy to farm. I bought alva compasses at 15c each and alch and went on T16 maps by boss rushing and clearing temples. Searching Exarch as influence and also specced into Delirium, Legion and some Beyond/Breach. With other rare drops (Valdos, Reliquary keys, Invitations and raw Div) I consistently made 15 div an hour. So long as you take the atlas passives that are related to incursion its highly likely you will end up with a tier 3 chamber by the end. Even with just Doryani's they are going for over 1 Div. Run any bricked temples if they have T3 rooms worth hitting and/or the Apex as the "valuable" items can be worth multiple Div.

Main problem now is the amount of gear choices that have opened up!

Soldato
Farmed up enough to buy a headhunter and mageblood this league, had hh before but never had a mageblood before.

Gonna liquidate my mf char now and play an actual build for bossing. Should be 100-150div for my fulcrum chieftan easily enough.

Associate
I've nearly got enough to buy my first one as well, I'd been sat on a couple of Sporeguard chests not realising how much the uncorrupted ones had jumped up in price, I offloaded them yesterday for 40 divines, looks like there are only a couple of overpriced ones left on the market now. I asked why they were selling for so much to the buyers but neither of them answered.

I'm sat on 90 in the stash, I've got about 35 worth in Oils, probably about 10 in Essences and then just all the random fragments, invitations, individual Div cards in between. Funnily enough I'd been making a steady stream of Chaos throughout the whole league so far by crafting flasks for use with a Mageblood, I probably should have kept some of the better ones for myself.

Even just looking at some of the prices of other gear now I think this is the perfect opportunity to grab some of the normally more expensive uniques and give them a whirl, Squire shield is 2 Div, Stasis Prison is about 20 Div for example.

Soldato
Aegis is the most surprising one for me. I remember last time I played RF a few leagues ago, it was 20+ div at one point. Now it's literally 5c. Is that because of the MF hype or did they change the drop chance/pool?

Associate
Aegis is the most surprising one for me. I remember last time I played RF a few leagues ago, it was 20+ div at one point. Now it's literally 5c. Is that because of the MF hype or did they change the drop chance/pool?
MF yea, drops are so common, I got 4 or so not even doing serious MF.

Hit 98 today, 38 challenges done.
question to do a lev 100 or not, will see

Associate
MF yea, drops are so common, I got 4 or so not even doing serious MF.

Hit 98 today, 38 challenges done.
question to do a lev 100 or not, will see

I have got to 99 but it was fairly dull playing safe through most of 98 so not sure I have the appetite to push through 99 as well.

I did just get a foil Fulcrum from a voidborn key so perhaps the game is trying to tell me what to try next!

Associate
I have got to 99 but it was fairly dull playing safe through most of 98 so not sure I have the appetite to push through 99 as well.

I did just get a foil Fulcrum from a voidborn key so perhaps the game is trying to tell me what to try next!
Yea most L100 are just 5 ways.
rarely people play solo to 100, I havent in 12 years.
98 is the highest I have had previously also.

Fulcrum, yea Heard it can be loot beneficial...

Soldato
Just Doryani'd a 20/20 Penance Brand of Dissipation to 21/20 first try. 30 div profit! Wondering if I actually play it or sell it. Still can't decide on a build. Still just blasting essences. Got 100 div + Mageblood saved up and dunno what to do with it.

Associate
Just Doryani'd a 20/20 Penance Brand of Dissipation to 21/20 first try. 30 div profit! Wondering if I actually play it or sell it. Still can't decide on a build. Still just blasting essences. Got 100 div + Mageblood saved up and dunno what to do with it.
Yea running one such build with champion, tanky and dps.
but killed all ubers without issue using 20/20 as paying 30div was a bit steep for it

Associate
Well that was an annoying misclick..

g2dZnvT.jpg

Associate
Is the vendor recipe for a 20 quality gem bugged for anyone?

I've got 6 lvl 20 ET's and 6 GCP's tried half a dozen vendors just getting offered scrolls?

Tried just 1 gem with 1 GCP also, same thing.

Back
Top Bottom