Path of Exile(diablo clone)

Soldato
Pretty much done maxing out my meta Fulcrum Chieftan, last remaining upgrades are way out of my price range (watcher's eye, max res/explode charms) and its been expensive enough to get to this point. It still goes splat fairly often with extreme juicing, and occasionally I get "committed suicide" deaths which I've yet to pin down but think might be related to having maps with wither on hit affix.

Got a few bits to try and double corrupt before the league end, tried it on my Mageblood but just got a corrupted version back. At least it didn't poof! I'm not one for grinding out the challenges so will give it a break until the next league. It's been a really fun one though, the most I've played since the original Incursion/Delve leagues when my BV Tri-Herald Elementalist was all-conquering.

Those 2 charms with 3% of mana as extra ES are gonna be messing up your bloodnotch/immutable force combo, ES has a inherent 50% chance to avoid stuns, either change the charms are take "the agnostic" on the tree on the left hand side. (you path past it so its literally only 1 point).

You will need to link lifetap to frostblink some how though as you likely won't be able to use it with the agnostic keystone, you could stick frostblink in with phaserun though replacing the efficacy support temporarily.

Last edited:
Associate
Those 2 charms with 3% of mana as extra ES are gonna be messing up your bloodnotch/immutable force combo, ES has a inherent 50% chance to avoid stuns, either change the charms are take "the agnostic" on the tree on the left hand side. (you path past it so its literally only 1 point).

You will need to link lifetap to frostblink some how though as you likely won't be able to use it with the agnostic keystone, you could stick frostblink in with phaserun though replacing the efficacy support temporarily.

Well TIL - thanks for the tip. Probably the easiest solution is to buy another couple of basic explode charms without that mod, passive points are valuable and currency at that level is easy to replace! I guess I should also not have qualitied the items with ES bases either.

Soldato
BiS charms would be explode along with either culling strike or 3% armour reduces elemental damage taken or +max fire resistance but these are super expensive.

Basic explode charms are like 1.2div each just avoid any mods that could potentially brick the build.

Like reduced ignite duration on you or cannot be stunned after blocking, extra energy shield etc.

Soldato
died to shavronne shotgun in act 9, leap slam right in to it when she was off screen :cry: Just levelling a new character in act 3 just now. Has been really fun, I like the brutal campaign

Soldato
He did mention in a previous interview his job role had shifted way beyond that of a game director and he was very much more CEO levels of involvement, we know that Mark (Neon) was being prepared to take over his role so I very much doubt he left.

Associate
He did mention in a previous interview his job role had shifted way beyond that of a game director and he was very much more CEO levels of involvement, we know that Mark (Neon) was being prepared to take over his role so I very much doubt he left.
Paper error.
He wasnt on a list which he should been.
anyhow poe2 news 18 march coming

Soldato
While QoL is welcome, we need major content, seeing as this is the last league before the PoE2 beta, which everyone and their dog will be playing. As they are going for the same system they used for previous closed betas, if your a poe gamer (that spends money) you'll be invited automatically.

Soldato
it's going to have to be a banger or doubt I'll play much. POE 1 just feels a bit archaic now after playing lastepoch so much. Things like putting build defining transfigured gems in to lab with RNG just feels awful

Associate
Loved this league, got to 100 for the 1st time and quite liked the firestorm build I tried. Next league should be a QOL fest, although I may struggle to make as much currency !!

Soldato
Hoping Necropolis is similar to delve as thats always been my favourite activity.

Im expecting there will be a bit of pull back this league as the affliction league was so ridiculous in terms of currency that this time its bound to feel like ahuge reduction without divines dropping like transmutes.

Associate
Hoping Necropolis is similar to delve as thats always been my favourite activity.

Im expecting there will be a bit of pull back this league as the affliction league was so ridiculous in terms of currency that this time its bound to feel like ahuge reduction without divines dropping like transmutes.

I'm going back to crafting sceptres, I dabbled a little this league as they were almost as cheap to craft (base was quite expensive) but they were selling for 16-25D instead of 12-15D. Hopefully they don't nerve RF any more and pohx's RF chieftain takes off

Back
Top Bottom