Path of Exile(diablo clone)

Soldato
oh wow, LMB cast was really useful. I usually have RMB as move and occasionally use LMB to trigger an auto cast. Give me less finger issues
more socket pressure as well

Last edited:
Associate
What an odd change, that hurts quite a broad range of builds, and for what? Another socket slot taken + more cooldown/mana cost. I don't get it.
Usually due to its too easy/powerful without investments
and console players can enjoy a better gaming experience
I usually just wait for release presentation when this is adressed
people normally dont like things taken away they got used to even if it can hurt the game

D3K

D3K

Soldato

The gems are what make life easier for controllers, the LMB nerf has no impact on that. Both can co-exist (and is what we are all asking for ).
In fact, if the move skill is tied to a controller stick, and can also be remapped to another skill, then its a nerf for controllers as well.

Last edited:
Associate
Usually due to its too easy/powerful without investments
I usually just wait for release presentation when this is adressed
people normally dont like things taken away they got used to even if it can hurt the game
I mean, it's GGG, I half expect them next league when they look at the stats and see too many people were using the new skill gems to think it's too powerful and deliver a nerf to them :cry:

Associate
is it though. most people used for steel skin or whatever, so rather pointless considering the up time and most likely when you would actually like to have it. it would be on cooldown.

think this is poe reddit just being drama queens. some builds will be affected, but we'll figure a way around it.

Soldato
is it though. most people used for steel skin or whatever, so rather pointless considering the up time and most likely when you would actually like to have it. it would be on cooldown.

think this is poe reddit just being drama queens. some builds will be affected, but we'll figure a way around it.

Which is my stance until we know all the details, why moan about it now.

Besides yesterday's fragment and maven invitation changes are absolute bangers and easily eclipse that one minor nerf.

Associate

Arcane cloak actually has good uptime with the Dynamo notable.

In theory the automation gem is beneficial if you like to stand still and face tank but nobody does that in modern day POE

Reddit are for sure drama queens but tbh the additional cooldown penalty of the automation gem on top losing a gem slot seems too much. Nobody is gonna waste 2 gem slots on an already low uptime guard skill like steelskin. So either people ahk script or they simply drop the guard skill. That's a design failure in my book

Soldato
I kinda expected the beta delay, from all the interviews it was starting to become obvious, so much needed doing still and hardly any content had been shown, still missing multiple classes, no idea on ascendancies for new or old classes and with WASD being added to the game some significant combat changes would have been needed to all skills/classes.

We may see an early access alpha this summer with a beta towards xmas, I suspect they saw how much attention LE had and with the hype around PoE2 being so huge didn't want that many people playing a clearly unfinished game.

Last edited:
Soldato
yeah POE2 really doesn't need to come out on a specific date, their finances looked solid and they have POE 1 anyway. Best to make sure it's really good before releasing. The streamers where saying atm it's tuned very difficult so that alone would probably be a huge shock to a lot of the current "I want everything easy, honest it's for new players and not me" crowd

Soldato
In saying that, what has been shown looks incredible, watching Alkaizer's play through is good, while it is tough, it looks great and combat is super chonky. Bosses are by the best seen in an ARPG, act 1 bosses that rival uber pinnacle content is just crazy and awesome.

For those that fancy checking it (melee warrior gameplay)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom