Pentagon releases UFO footage

Soldato
That's nothing compared to what he's doing to @Pottsey
I once used the word BELIEVE to say I believed the Universe was full of the ingredients to form life wherever it could and I got assaulted with posts about God because I said the word BELIEVE :)

You've got more chance of The Potters winning the Premier League.
His claws are stuck into you now :)
that's just how wiki warriors work.

Soldato
What is it about aliens and flying-saucers, that can generate this level of argument?
you should probably ask yourself that question in a moment of retrospect. there's very few people in here arguing other than yourself and a couple of others, trying to one up each other to attack poor ole Pottsey. let the man be and you'll see this thread become quite sensible, or as sensible as a thread about weird crap can be :p

Soldato
I think there is enough evidence now to show that a ET civilization has visited the Earth.

Even if we used probability as evidence the chances of us being visited is hardly worth considering. If talking regularly visited, then whatever is visiting us resides within our solar system.

If we consider the alien visitation theory on a geological time scale the possibility of something interacting with Earth at some point in its history becomes slightly more probable. A prehistoric alien probe for example.

The reality is, we have exactly zero evidence of alien existence anywhere. We’ve simply never found anything that even hints at alien life, never mind life that can communicate or has the ability to visit us.

latest report. Anybody want to take a stab at the conclusion…

Man of Honour
Even if we used probability as evidence the chances of us being visited is hardly worth considering. If talking regularly visited, then whatever is visiting us resides within our solar system.

If we consider the alien visitation theory on a geological time scale the possibility of something interacting with Earth at some point in its history becomes slightly more probable. A prehistoric alien probe for example.

The reality is, we have exactly zero evidence of alien existence anywhere. We’ve simply never found anything that even hints at alien life, never mind life that can communicate or has the ability to visit us.

He's read the data though

Soldato
Don't ever say Road Tax in front of me or I will attack you.
+ 1

Going off topic: I was walking my horse back to her field and way back down the road was a young girl walking her horse back to some other place. She had nothing to do with me. A biker zooms up behind her revving the engine and surprise, surprise her horse starts jumping around. After the biker gets past he zoom right up to me, my horse doesn't bat an eye lid. Then he starts ranting at me that he pays road tax and has a right to the road because of how much road tax he pays and I shouldn't let the girl walk her horse.

Last edited:
Soldato

Sure, I was right in my theory about military craft and SAP projects and the findings in the report agree and backup with what I have been debating for the past few years. :) ;) All those people attacking me and the report backs my idea up as being correct. Assuming you read the full deport and not the press highlights that is.

Soldato
Sure, I was right in my theory about military craft and SAP projects and the findings in the report agree and backup with what I have been debating for the past few years. :) ;) All those people attacking me and the report backs my idea up as being correct. Assuming you read the full deport and not the press highlights that is.

lol

Pottsey the victimised.

Soldato
Speaking of ET’s and UAP’s, any news on the Major’s field trip?

We get a new acronym soon.

Outer Dimensional Biological Peoples of Unknown Origin.

Soldato
lol it up all you want @Screeeech - one of the few actual facts in this thread is that you and a couple of others have at times completely misrepresented pottseys position. you can't debunk someone's opinion if you're attacking something they haven't said.

Soldato
lol it up all you want @Screeeech - one of the few actual facts in this thread is that you and a couple of others have at times completely misrepresented pottseys position. you can't debunk someone's opinion if you're attacking something they haven't said.

What is left to debunk? This thread is about belief and nothing more.

Back
Top Bottom