Pentagon releases UFO footage

Soldato
I would have thought the vast majority of us know that the higher-ups are working on secret craft/vehicles like they always have and that's Pottseys view.
He has never claimed these UAPs are Alien only that they are our own.

As I’ve said a few times, absolutely people are working on weapons programs. Non have been described in this thread though. The congressional hearings certainly didn’t. Its use of or belief in outrageous claims that’s an issue for me.

Soldato
Its use of or belief in outrageous claims that’s an issue for me.

My main gripe with the thing, was the inconsistency in the argument.

On the one hand - it was argued that David Grusch is legit and his testimony is “beyond reproach” etc,

But David Grusch definitely claimed that it’s aliens.

The resulting position is resolved to simply cherry picking the bits from that testimony, but disregarding the rest.

Ergo - the whole argument was inconsistent and confusing.

Soldato
Ah right ok. So what’s been debunked? That it’s aliens?

You’re going to be need to be more specific, but yes for most of the claims. As I said a few times before, unless we add elements of supernatural variety and reject all other plausible explanations we’re down to old fashioned faith.

Last edited:
Soldato
You’re going to be need to be more specific, but yes for most of the claims. As I said a few times before, unless we add elements of supernatural variety and reject all other plausible explanations we’re down to old fashioned faith.
What do I need to be more specific about - I asked what had been debunked and gave the aliens line as one possible example.

But that being said you’ll have to link me to where pottsey claimed it was aliens because as far as I can tell he’s been pretty vocal that he doesn’t believe it’s aliens.

Soldato
What do I need to be more specific about - I asked what had been debunked and gave the aliens line as one possible example.

But that being said you’ll have to link me to where pottsey claimed it was aliens because as far as I can tell he’s been pretty vocal that he doesn’t believe it’s aliens.

Its aliens is about all that remains. Or possibly God, fairies insert whatever.

Man of Honour
Ok cool. But you’ll have to provide evidence - which should be easy enough I’d imagine. As I’ve not actually seen Grusch claim that - not saying he hasn’t just that I haven’t seen that.

I supplied evidence and Pottsey accepted it but no idea where the videos have gone

@Pottsey
Sorry to do this but this was on the 3rd TMZ video.
This is Grusch talking about Interdimensional beings when you said he didn't.

This is the second video I've linked where you said he didn't mention Spacecraft, Aliens and Interdimensional beings and they are there, he said it over both excerpts.

Last edited:
Soldato
I’m not rewatching interviews with crazy claims for your curiosity.
Surely it can’t be that hard to grab some evidence of your claim? I mean it pretty much renders your claim baseless if you can’t. I’ve watch a few clips of some of his interviews and I’ve genuinely not seen him say ‘it’s aliens’ - again I’m not saying he hasn’t but it’d be nice for the purposes of fair debate that you back your claim up.

Ultimately though, even if he has, so what? While it might make him appear a bigger crank than most already think he is it’s the evidence that’s important not his opinion.

Soldato
Surely it can’t be that hard to grab some evidence of your claim? I mean it pretty much renders your claim baseless if you can’t. I’ve watch a few clips of some of his interviews and I’ve genuinely not seen him say ‘it’s aliens’ - again I’m not saying he hasn’t but it’d be nice for the purposes of fair debate that you back your claim up.

Ultimately though, even if he has, so what? While it might make him appear a bigger crank than most already think he is it’s the evidence that’s important not his opinion.

Lol, not sure if serious.

Back
Top Bottom