Pentagon releases UFO footage

Soldato
of course i'm serious. if you're not going to debate honestly and genuinely why post at all?

again, what??

You’re getting a little emotional and simultaneously questioning and deflecting. What point exactly would you like to debate? That you’re unaware of some claims made by the Major?

Last edited:
Soldato
I supplied evidence and Pottsey accepted it but no idea where the videos have gone
saw you linked them before but forgot to watch them. i do know he made mention of interdimensional beings though which did him no favours with the 'it's all a scam brigade' but i've genuinely not heard him make the claim it was aliens or even possibly aliens. but as i've said, happy to be proven wrong, as i don't hold Grusch with very high regard. if he has the evidence he claims he needs to shut his mouth and let the proper authorities investigate.

Soldato
You’re getting a little emotional and simultaneously questioning and deflecting. What point exactly would you like to debate? That you’re unaware of some claims made the Major?
emotional, no just frustrated with you're inability to be genuine. i'm curious though, what is it you're trying to do here, twist the conversation? deflect? (strange you accuse me of that*) i've asked you to provide evidence of the claim you've made. that's it, nothing more.
if you can't or won't provide that evidence then we can move on. perhaps screech will pop in and provide it seeing as it was him i asked originally.

*curious what you think i'm deflecting from?

Soldato
emotional, no just frustrated with you're inability to be genuine. i'm curious though, what is it you're trying to do here, twist the conversation? deflect? (strange you accuse me of that*) i've asked you to provide evidence of the claim you've made. that's it, nothing more.
if you can't or won't provide that evidence then we can move on. perhaps screech will pop in and provide it seeing as it was him i asked originally.

*curious what you think i'm deflecting from?

I’m asking you for clarity. If you can’t be bothered watching Grusch you can’t demand I should to prove you wrong. Hence deflecting. It’s you that’s wrong here chap.

Grusch did claim aliens.

Last edited:
Soldato
I’m asking you for clarity. If you can’t be bothered watching Grusch you can’t demand I should to prove you wrong. Hence deflecting. It’s you that’s wrong here chap.

Grusch did claim aliens.
Wrong?! Wrong about what? I’m just asking you to provide some evidence of your claim. I’ve watched some of Gruschs videos but not all. Those I did watch didn’t make mention of aliens. Least not by Grusch. Hence me asking you for summat to back up what you posted.
Fire in a link and I’ll gladly watch it.

It can’t be that hard and I’m really struggling to work out why you can’t or won’t just provide the evidence for your claim.

What is it with this silly little merry go round game you seem to want to play. ‘You’re emotional, you’re deflecting’ You’ve only missed slipping in some line about me obviously believing it’s aliens and it’d be a full house.

You’ve done this with pottsey too now me. It undermines your credibility.

Soldato
Wrong?! Wrong about what? I’m just asking you to provide some evidence of your claim. I’ve watched some of Gruschs videos but not all. Those I did watch didn’t make mention of aliens. Least not by Grusch. Hence me asking you for summat to back up what you posted.
Fire in a link and I’ll gladly watch it.

It can’t be that hard and I’m really struggling to work out why you can’t or won’t just provide the evidence for your claim.

What is it with this silly little merry go round game you seem to want to play. ‘You’re emotional, you’re deflecting’ You’ve only missed slipping in some line about me obviously believing it’s aliens and it’d be a full house.

You’ve done this with pottsey too now me. It undermines your credibility.

I’ve said everything multiple times, let’s just skip to the point eh. I’m not rewatching the Grusch tapes, but the claim was made more than once. If you’ve witnessed the claim or not is irrelevant.

Again, what exactly don’t you agree with, what needs further debating in your opinion?

Soldato
Again, what exactly don’t you agree with, what needs further debating in your opinion?
That he said his evidence was proof of aliens. I’ve not seen that in any of the videos I’ve watched of him but I’ll admit I’ve not watched every last minute of every last video. All I’ve asked for is you to clarify/confirm your claim that he has said it’s aliens by posting a link.
But you won’t.
Which is confusing as I can’t imagine you’re just making it up but it seems you’d just rather continue our little merry go round.

Soldato
That he said his evidence was proof of aliens. I’ve not seen that in any of the videos I’ve watched of him but I’ll admit I’ve not watched every last minute of every last video. All I’ve asked for is you to clarify/confirm your claim that he has said it’s aliens by posting a link.
But you won’t.
Which is confusing as I can’t imagine you’re just making it up but it seems you’d just rather continue our little merry go round.

I stepped off the merry go round. Its you that’s still spinning I think.

This is what I said.

What is left to debunk? This thread is about belief and nothing more.

So what is it?

Soldato
I stepped off the merry go round. Its you that’s still spinning I think.

This is what I said.

So what is it?
oh you're most definitely still on the merry go round. this all started with you staying Grusch did claim his evidence was proof of aliens. all i've done is asked for a link to that. you've refused, multiple times. it's ok though as i've went and found it for myself but thanks for being pointlessly argumentative. highlights perfectly what i've said previously about some of the posters in this thread - you included.

Soldato
Forgive me, I’ve not actually seen Grusch state specifically it’s aliens. Can you post a quote/link?

Please give @jigger a break, because you already asked this exact question back in January.

I provided you a link to the original interview (that got the whole party started) and you went oddly quiet afterwards.

Soldato
Please give @jigger a break, because you already asked this exact question back in January.

I provided you a link to the original interview (that got the whole party started) and you went oddly quiet afterwards.

i either missed your post, forgot about it or didn't have much to add at the time so my heartfelt apologies if you just think i ran away and hid or whatever you mean by 'went oddly quiet' but anyway cheers for linking back to it. summat like that was all i wanted from jigger in the first place.

Soldato
oh you're most definitely still on the merry go round. this all started with you staying Grusch did claim his evidence was proof of aliens. all i've done is asked for a link to that. you've refused, multiple times. it's ok though as i've went and found it for myself but thanks for being pointlessly argumentative. highlights perfectly what i've said previously about some of the posters in this thread - you included.

Grusch hasn’t provided any evidence, he did make claims of aliens. If people have faith in Grusch’s claims of aliens is upto them.

Last edited:
Soldato
i either missed your post, forgot about it or didn't have much to add at the time so my heartfelt apologies if you just think i ran away and hid or whatever you mean by 'went oddly quiet' but anyway cheers for linking back to it. summat like that was all i wanted from jigger in the first place.

To be honest, some of the New York Times videos are quite funny.

Steven Greenstreet, dug up a whole load of stuff on some of the people involved with the so-called UFO program.

Turns out, *they claimed they saw a werewolf - they stole fanart of a werewolf from the game Fable, posted on Deviantart, claiming it's what they sketched based on what they saw..

*they - being some of the high-level officials, involved in all of this UFO malarkey.

Soldato
Grusch hasn’t provided any evidence, he did make claims of aliens. If people have faith in Grusch’s claims of aliens is upto them.
I see you’re back to misrepresenting peoples opinion. Why?

I have no faith in Gruschs claims of aliens whatsoever but I wanted to hear them first hand. Apologies if that’s too much to ask.

Back
Top Bottom