Associate
Have indeed, in the top of the case, lots of room :)
Excellent thank you! I was going to go for the Lian Li O11, but including purchasing the case fans the cost is almost double and on top of that the mods that will be required such as modded cables to ensure the graphics card power connector isn't pushing against the glass is just adding to the cost.

Is there much difference between the P600 and P500A?

Excellent thank you! I was going to go for the Lian Li O11, but including purchasing the case fans the cost is almost double and on top of that the mods that will be required such as modded cables to ensure the graphics card power connector isn't pushing against the glass is just adding to the cost.

Is there much difference between the P600 and P500A?

I think its essentially the same chassis but the 600 has the nylon mesh and dust filter on the front, also sound dampening material in the inside panels(which is nice, the case is an air flow monster but can be VERY quiet if you need). I think the 500 doesnt have the fan hub? but im not sure.

Associate
Thanks! I purchased it yesterday and looking forward to building in it soon.

If you have one, can you tell me how good the case fans are that come with it? The room it will be based in is very warm during the summer and I need fans that will push through a lot of air flow.

Thanks! I purchased it yesterday and looking forward to building in it soon.

If you have one, can you tell me how good the case fans are that come with it? The room it will be based in is very warm during the summer and I need fans that will push through a lot of air flow.

The fans that come with it are no name Phanteks but they are pretty good, move a lot of air but arent super quiet. I replaced them with Artic P14s for the great static pressure to overcome the mesh and dust filter at the front, they do a fantastic job keeping everything cool :)

Associate
The fans that come with it are no name Phanteks but they are pretty good, move a lot of air but arent super quiet. I replaced them with Artic P14s for the great static pressure to overcome the mesh and dust filter at the front, they do a fantastic job keeping everything cool :)

I didn't take the chance this time, I just bought 3 Noctua 2000rpm industrial fans. I have 2 of these fans already which I'll be putting on my Arctic Freezer II AIO, 3 will go on the front and I'll keep the case fan for exhaust fan at the back and I also have a 120mm 2000rpm Noctua Industrial fan which I'll stick at the top beside the AIO.

Hopefully this is a good configuration!

I didn't take the chance this time, I just bought 3 Noctua 2000rpm industrial fans. I have 2 of these fans already which I'll be putting on my Arctic Freezer II AIO, 3 will go on the front and I'll keep the case fan for exhaust fan at the back and I also have a 120mm 2000rpm Noctua Industrial fan which I'll stick at the top beside the AIO.

Hopefully this is a good configuration!

That config will be great BUT i do urge you to try the P14s on the AIO first, they are crazy good fans and ridiculously quiet even at full chat, there's a reason i have these fans all over my case :D

Associate
That config will be great BUT i do urge you to try the P14s on the AIO first, they are crazy good fans and ridiculously quiet even at full chat, there's a reason i have these fans all over my case :D
Too late I already purchased them and they'll be coming tomorrow! Genuinely excited even though it's just a new case lol.

Associate
Have the p600s case, anyone had any issues with the fan hub?? I have all my artic p14 pwm fans connected to it daisy chained to the pwm connections on it and under something like Cinebench the fans ramp up and down as the cpu becomes hotter, during games though they never seem to ramp up even though the 3080 is kicking out a fair bit of heat??. I know there is no option for the gfx card in the bios for the pwm to work from but I would have expected that during gaming it would still heat up the other components enough to activate the fans faster as I have it sense all 3 options, cpu, motherboard and another I forget without looking.

Soldato
Only reason I swapped was because I got into watercooling and wanted a lot more rad space. Initially went with the Phanteks 719 as Phanteks build quality is just superb in every way. Didn't like the layout as much though, and despite being far larger I found cable management to be a pain and there was just too much dead space. Now using the 011d XL with front distro plate which is great but still pine for that P600s. If Phanteks update the case I will definitely get one for my next build.

Back
Top Bottom