Soldato
WOW no updates in this thread for a year :eek:, Maybe this case is getting a little bit dated now :(

Just wondering if anyone has an AIO fitted to the front of theres and can it also fit a 4090 size card

Last edited:
Soldato
I had a full loop in there but it was hella tight and the 2080ti was a much smaller card in every way. You might do it if you put your aio up top but I'd measure up first just to be sure.

That said if you wanted to water cool and got a founders 4090 it would go in without issue with the pcb and block being much shorter/smaller.

It's a pity the P600s isn't remembered more than it is, it's still the best case I ever built in.

Soldato
WOW no updates in this thread for a year :eek:, Maybe this case is getting a little bit dated now :(

Just wondering if anyone has an AIO fitted to the front of theres and can it also fit a 4090 size card

Still rocking mine, and have no intention to replace it.

Simply a superb case, cooling is excellent, as is the room.

Will fit any (current) sized GPU in existence.

Just stick the AIO in the top (I have).

Soldato
Still rocking mine, and have no intention to replace it.

Simply a superb case, cooling is excellent, as is the room.

Will fit any (current) sized GPU in existence.

Just stick the AIO in the top (I have).
I have a Gigabyte 6800xt Master wich is 324mm long in my P600, i could easily fit my Arctic Freezer 280 in the front if i wanted. Its in the roof though as i wanted plenty of fan air aiming at the gfx :cry:

Had my eye on a 420mm corsair AIO that on a deal price

I still very much like this case and wasn’t planning on changing from it any time soon ,
but admit I do keep looking other cases

Last edited:
Had my eye on a 420mm corsair AIO that on a deal price

I still very much like this case and wasn’t planning on changing from it any time soon ,
but admit I do keep looking other cases

Im the same, look at new Phantek or Lian Li and feel tempted but glance at my sexy P600 and always stay faithful. Being serious it has so much going for it, airflow is insane, building in it is a breeze, can be all about temps or super quiet if you need. Doubt ill change for many years.

Soldato
Looks like the built in RGB controller has packed up in my Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X so none the lights will work :mad: :mad: :mad:

And can't find this part for sale anywhere :mad: Will not be buying this brand of case again

Last edited:
Looks like the built in RGB controller has packed up in my Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X so none the lights will work :mad: :mad: :mad:

And can't find this part for sale anywhere :mad: Will not be buying this brand of case again
Instead of throwing your toys out the pram, contact them, ive heard many stories about them being really generous with replacement parts.

Soldato
Contact phantek.
Instead of throwing your toys out the pram, contact them, ive heard many stories about them being really generous with replacement parts.

I give it a go but it looks like it a USA or Canada place so the shipping would be crazy high

All returns must have an RMA# on it. To receive an RMA# please contact [email protected]

20465 East Walnut Drive North
City of Industry CA, 91789

Last edited:
Associate
I give it a go but it looks like it a USA or Canada place so the shipping would be crazy high

All returns must have an RMA# on it. To receive an RMA# please contact [email protected]

Try to contact sales Europe. Even the customer service USA may direct you to their European division. From experience, few times I needed their support, it was straightforward and good. Just check before getting upset. If you ever need the big motherboard manufacturers support you’ll experience really bad and stressful experience.

Soldato
That's the store for US, contact them via email here: [email protected] and for me in the past they've shipped replacement parts out FOC.
Try to contact sales Europe. Even the customer service USA may direct you to their European division. From experience, few times I needed their support, it was straightforward and good. Just check before getting upset. If you ever need the big motherboard manufacturers support you’ll experience really bad and stressful experience.
Thanks guys i give it go :)

Was also wondering if i could just wire in one of these to replace the stock case controller https://www.overclockers.co.uk/phanteks-rgb-controller-hub-for-digital-rgb-led-ca-07l-pt.html

Soldato
Working on my P500A and hacking at the inside of the front cover to allow three 140mm fans to be on the outside of the case frame behind the front cover. Necessary because on the inside of the front frame is a 360mm rad so the fans attached to the case from the inside, then the rad attached from the front putting screws through the fan blades. Going to be fun.

Soldato
I got my EVOVL X case in a hundred pieces at the moment and am toying with trying to fit a 420mm AIO in the roof :D
I can just about get the 420mm to fit into the roof with a little mod but am not sure if it will clear the motherboard heatsinks at the moment as i not fitted the motherboard in yet

As this case is only meant to fit a 360mm in the roof

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom