*** Pictures of things we bought in March ***

Soldato
That just made me quiver in disgust. What a horrible saying.

Is the metal blue? Personally never been a fan of them and find them a tad tacky.

I used to be pretty into piercings but never had many myself. Think the most I had at once was 4.
Used to have to my toungue web and my outer conch, but both rejected. Woke up one night with my arm and side of head soaked in blood so had to take the outer conch out. But it never healed properly, was always recovering from an infection. I did pierce it myself following proper safety and using proper equipment, in the end think wrong angle was the fault.

The bar is actually rainbow...its pink from another angle :D

Soldato
The bar is actually rainbow...its pink from another angle :D

That is very camp. I have 5 Different piercings, 2 Lip, 1 side nose, both ears gauged to 14mm.
The tongue, and eyebrow piercings are the most horrible piercings there are. The tongue piercing is commonly know for enhancing stimulation to the male genitalia, does this make you gay now?
The eyebrow piercing just makes you look *****.

Soldato
That is very camp. I have 5 Different piercings, 2 Lip, 1 side nose, both ears gauged to 14mm.
The tongue, and eyebrow piercings are the most horrible piercings there are. The tongue piercing is commonly know for enhancing stimulation to the male genitalia, does this make you gay now?

My girlfriend certainly enjoys my tongue bar ;)

If your a guy, I could say your nose piercing is very camp or gay, but I'm more mature than that.

Yes, my piercings are different, looking the same and having the same things is boring, I might get another bar, but not wavy, just a plain black straight one...

Soldato
My girlfriend certainly enjoys my tongue bar ;)

If your a guy, I could say your nose piercing is very camp or gay, but I'm more mature than that.

Yes, my piercings are different, looking the same and having the same things is boring, I might get another bar, but not wavy, just a plain black straight one...

I agree my nose piercing is quite feminine, I only got it done because my girlfriend wanted me to get it done, I was like well if I dont like it i'll take it out. I've just never understood why you would want it in your tongue?

Associate
Did it come shave ready, or did you use it as it came.

Shave ready is a very subjective term, not a lot can hone a straight decently.

It didn't come professionally honed. Was sharp enough to shave with but ran it over the strop anyway. My dad knows how to hone one well enough as he's used them for 20 years or so, will be seeing him later this week.

hux

hux

Soldato
Hmm won't be anywhere as sharp as a decently honed razor.

Im still looking for one i get on with, my closest is my 5/8" thiers issard flying tudor rose, it has the best edge of any razor i've honed, and that's quite a few.

I think i'll need a meat cleaver to handle this beard of mine, i'll probably look for one sometime in the new year as i have other priorities.

I take it this is your first choice, if so it's a good one, many slate ti razors but i find them better than the equivalent dovo.

Edit - Oh it is a dovo, still they're a good solid razor, give us a shout if you plan on buying a vintage, many old razors are the best back when they cared about steel quality.

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/5193/p1070033.jpg

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
Todays spend just............ Motherday card, todays lunch, 50cm pigtials at last (only taken 2 weeks), CRC finaly got my seal in for my 97 Z3's, stainless hardwaer bolts for my Z3's im rebuilding, TP-LINK 8 dBi omnis for my AP, over 1000 feet now :)

Associate

I've had two boyfriends with tongue bars. SO NOT GAY.

Back
Top Bottom