Pot noodle

Soldato
If you have powdered msg, you can simply add it back in, or just at salt, or soy sauce, or a combination of the three.
Those childhood memories will come flooding back.
I'm just a little bit older than that... but based on Rob's comment, it's probably the soy bits that have changed/been removed.
I'm not that fussed, to be honest. They were best for camping trips, but we have far better packfoods nowadays and even the old canned meat type rations were better. Pot Noodles are lazy convenient foods that work when all you can be bothered with is boiling water for your coffee/tea.

Man of Honour
I won't have a bad word said against pot noodles.

My favourites are Chicken and Mushroom, Bombay, even beef and tomato. Chow Mein if I want that delicate refined taste.

I add a sprinkle of msg and extra soy sauce and it's probably my most favourite meal of the week.

Caporegime
I won't have a bad word said against pot noodles.

My favourites are Chicken and Mushroom, Bombay, even beef and tomato. Chow Mein if I want that delicate refined taste.

I add a sprinkle of msg and extra soy sauce and it's probably my most favourite meal of the week.
It’s ridiculous that the king size C&M comes with the same size soy sachet as the normal size. Also chicken and mushroom is suitable for vegetarians.

Soldato
Just had one for lunch, first time in a while.

WTF?

If it wasn't for the fact I can taste my cup of tea, I would have been worried I had covid again and lost my sense of smell and taste.

Literally like eating texture. Damn these food standards, bring back the chemicals!

Back
Top Bottom