Quest 3 accessories thread

Soldato
I'm not sure to be honest. It was a crap advert from one of them sellers with loads of random Chinese items.

I'll likely end up receiving a bit of foam and nowt else lol.

TBH it looks the part but without the AMVR logo. The comfort is way better than the stock interface.

Underboss
OP
I've got the KIWI grips but I actually prefer the Maecker ones - https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0CR6SGXTL. I seem to remember the KIWI ones weren't as comfortable. I may be imagining that though but as I'm not using them, maybe I'm not :).

i like the look of those better if im honest

What's the tracking like with those installed ?

i tried Beat Saber last night, and i had no tracking problems what so ever thanks to the latest update
that's without any grip extras

Underboss
OP
VR Cover facial interface does not look like it will be out this year, so summer time now, so ive ordered the AMVR one instead

and the Meckler grip controller add on

just got to get an elite strap (without battery) off the bay and im all set

Last edited:
Soldato
VR Cover facial interface does not look like it will be out this year, so summer time now, so ive ordered the AMVR one instead

Don't know what's going on with vrcover.
They used to be excellent and their items were normally released not long after the initial release of the headset.
Something very strange going on if it's taking them more than a year to release a facial interface

Soldato

I really don't think you can go wrong with the AMVR interface. If VRcover had released one in Jan I would've picked one up, but now I'll stick with AMVR which I ordered late last year.

Back
Top Bottom