Quest 3 accessories thread

Associate
I bought an Anker Powerbank Essential 20,000mAh a while back for charging my phone whilst travelling. It's not the highest output in terms of Watts, but seems to work quite well with the Quest 3. I watched a couple of 45-minute episodes of a series that I had uploaded to the headset, from a full charge the Quest had dropped to 94%, not too bad for the price of the powerbank.

Soldato
I've just ordered the S3 (back order unfortunately - should be here in a week or 2.) Has anyone been stung with import duty on them? Which case works best with the larger halos? I did watch the post on case reviews - I liked the last one he suggested - any others?

Last edited:
Soldato
Got my HONSVR magnetic lenses today and they're great! So much nicer to get decent vision in the Q3 without glasses. The build quality seems good, and they were easy to fit. They're nicely presented in a custom box and carry case.
The prescription seems spot on compared to my Quest Pro lenses.

Would definitely recommend them you share your headset and need to remove the lenses for other people to use it.

Soldato
I've just ordered the S3 (back order unfortunately - should be here in a week or 2.) Has anyone been stung with import duty on them? Which case works best with the larger halos? I did watch the post on case reviews - I liked the last one he suggested - any others?

I've got the large Aubika one in white, that looks like the Q3. A little bit of a squish to get the halves together with an M3 pro, but plenty of room for accessories.

Last edited:
Soldato
Back
Top Bottom