• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Radeon HD 48** (RV790) & HD 47** (RV740) Launch On Apr 6th

Soldato
OP
Intereting, how will the 4870s be priced after the release? Much cheaper? I'm looking to crossfire two of them so that would be good :cool:

On a side note I'm guessing that you love COD4 by your sig Finl8y, I loved it myself, WAW was a let down though :(

Yes i like COD4. WAW is OK & i wish the maps in COD4 was of the scale of WAW. but WAW just does not feel as refined & polished as COD4 even tho i still feel that WAW is still a good game in its own right.

Last edited:
Soldato
Well, 'tis the thread:

http://www.hardware-infos.com/news.php?news=2827&sprache=1

Apparently the 4890 will overclock like the dog's danglies, according to these guys at least. Frankly, their claims of 950MHz pre-OC'd cards that you can buy off store shelves strikes me as dubious at best, as recent history shows us that pre-overclocked ATi cards are usually pretty mediocre in terms of clock speed increase. Here's to hoping though, eh?

Edit: That screenshot does tell us something semi-interesting though, powerplay now defaults to 500MHz rather than 600MHz.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom