ramthor's monster build

Soldato
Wow them chips can handle some high voltage, i had a bios error on my cpu earlier in the year and it went to 1.5v and it was crashing constantly under load until i realised what was going on. What voltage do you run at for normal use bout 1.3?

Associate
OP
Wow them chips can handle some high voltage, i had a bios error on my cpu earlier in the year and it went to 1.5v and it was crashing constantly under load until i realised what was going on. What voltage do you run at for normal use bout 1.3?

1.38V for 4.4GHz all cores
I should test it more but I'm not very good at overclocking and if I want to do something serious I need to study some more.
I didn't know anything about watercooling and it went alright in the end. Maybe it will work again.

Soldato
Yeah it can be real fun, theres loads of guides out there to simplify things. If your using the PC for work though i wouldnt push it too much, ya dont want it becoming unstable and crashing at a very bad time.

Associate
OP
Thank you for your appreciation!

Now that Santa brought me an Oculus Rift I can finally say the build is done... for now.

You can find the full component list on uk.************.com . I might even update the first post of this thread with some new pictures of the final product hopefully soon.

Thank you for all your support.

Merry Christmas!

Back
Top Bottom