Red, Yellow, Green, Brown, Blue, Pink and Black. It's the General Snooker Thread!

Caporegime
OP
The Saudi Arabia thing starts on Monday on Eurosport/Discovery +. Be interesting to see what all the golden ball malarkey is about if anything else.

And there’s also the oldies playing in Channel 5 on Saturday.

Last edited:
Soldato
Being a traditionalist, not really a fan of this golden ball. However the money at stake for it does make it interesting. Half a mill is a tempter. Be interesting to see where players priorities lie

The Boxers who go out there seem to have a great time, Saudi Arabia seem very serious about getting big sport events.

To be honest i am shocked the winner is not getting a million and a supercar to go with it.

Caporegime
The Boxers who go out there seem to have a great time, Saudi Arabia seem very serious about getting big sport events.

To be honest i am shocked the winner is not getting a million and a supercar to go with it.
It really is only big events that do well there. F1 Grand Prix, boxing PPV’s, WWE events, that sort of thing. Even regular football matches are poorly attended

Caporegime
OP
These late starts are a bit mad. It's 8.15pm in Saudi Arabia now and we've still got Luca to come on and play with the next match after that starting in <2 hours. I think John's match last night didn't finish until after 2am local time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom