*** Resident Evil 2 Remake ***

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
Tempting but I'll try to unlock at least some of the stuff myself, though I won't go for 3-save runs, too lazy for that:p I got 3:31 on Hardcore because of fumbling around so if I trim it down I might get an S to unlock the submachine gun:p Currently halfway through S standard to get the inf Samurai Edge.
I got that one on my own and the unlimited use knife. Happy to just get the rest unlocked :p:D

Associate
Just a heads up, if like me you never got around to unlocking everything yourself (I only managed to get the unlimited handgun and knife) and want to unlock everything then you can grab the RESIDENT EVIL 2 - All In-game Rewards Unlock DLC from Humble Bundle for £1 :)

Just got it myself and will have a quick blast through with Clair on Hard :D
Hello,
Just a quick one, does this include the costumes? Noir, military etc? I would guess not, but would be a deffo purchase if that was the case

Thanks

Soldato
Back to Leon A Hardcore, I'm at around 1:22-1:24 at G2 as I used my most efficient route to get the Magnum but that added a couple of mins.

Hopefully, I'll squeeze under 2:30 for the S rank and infinite SMG as the lab is quite short if you know what you're doing but I feel I should've done a bit better time-wise:/

Soldato
If you want a guide, this is the 1 I followed for my S+ runs.

Ignore the Magnum entirely

Also for the final Tyrant fight, I followed this guide, because that 1 shot kill he can do, ruined my 1st good run.

Soldato
I tried the Carcinogen route, he also got the Magnum but his was a no damage/no save run as well, done in around 1:40, lol. I'm going slower obviously but I hope it's enough. I saved all my grenades for Tyrant (used one along the way), that way you can just stunlock him and build enough damage to trigger the cutscene.

Soldato
I tried the Carcinogen route, he also got the Magnum but his was a no damage/no save run as well, done in around 1:40, lol. I'm going slower obviously but I hope it's enough. I saved all my grenades for Tyrant (used one along the way), that way you can just stunlock him and build enough damage to trigger the cutscene.
Damage doesn't trigger the cutscene. It's time based. Only thing damage effects is how many rockets it takes.

Soldato
Thanks but that was only an S run:p I just wanted to get S on Standard and HC because I don't think I have the patience for S+.

I did longer sections without healing items/saving but I made mistakes that would cost me and I was once screwed by a glitch. That only shows there's lots of leeway for S+ as additinal saving takes time and I also didn't go really fast. The only problem is repeating long sections when you can save only three times and I don't think I have it in me:D

Soldato
Thanks but that was only an S run:p I just wanted to get S on Standard and HC because I don't think I have the patience for S+.

I will say it definately does test your patience, as well as your heart rate.

Took me 3 "good" runs to finish Leon, and a load of test runs just to get the Police Station section nailed.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
Associate
I’m not convinced they would have made enough money on a mod like that to warrant the work.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom