*** Resident Evil 2 Remake ***

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
Just read CAPCOM are looking for people online to test out a new Resident Evil game that is being developed.

Wonder what it is? RE3 Remake? But why would they need testing for that in this way? I am guessing it is a game that has an online element to it, which means I am not that excited really. Resident Evil online games are all poor as far as I am concerned.

Would love for it to be RE3 Remake with an online mode where you can join other peoples games and be Nemesis (you heard it here first folks) :D

Soldato
Just read CAPCOM are looking for people online to test out a new Resident Evil game that is being developed.

Wonder what it is? RE3 Remake? But why would they need testing for that in this way? I am guessing it is a game that has an online element to it, which means I am not that excited really. Resident Evil online games are all poor as far as I am concerned.

Would love for it to be RE3 Remake with an online mode where you can join other peoples games and be Nemesis (you heard it here first folks) :D

I'd suspect (hope) that it's a co-op game. Which would be pretty damn good, if done correctly.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
I'd suspect (hope) that it's a co-op game. Which would be pretty damn good, if done correctly.
So far I have not enjoyed any of the co-op games they have made. I used to think how cool would they be, but it just does not work. Much prefer a good single player experience.

Caporegime
Associate
Shame there's not a twist and stab save with the knife when those zombies behind the door jump on your back as you rush through door as Mr X stomps behind :p

I joke because that would remove the fun somewhat i feel.

Soldato
Playing Claire on the 2nd Playthrough.

I'm using the Quickdraw Army High-Caliber Handgun, since that's the only gun I can find ammo for. But I made some ammo for SLS60 to try it out and it killed 3 zombies in 4 shots, their heads just explode.
Is the SLS60 some kind of magnum??

Associate
Yeah kinda

I recommend just avoiding all RE2 related content till you've done a whole playthrough. The game is too good to ruin.

There's an upgrade later for all 3 hand guns. The SLS uses 2 ammos, 9mm and heavy duty rounds which blow a zombie's head off every time.

But it never becomes the go to gun due to lack of ammo, and some ammo being available still to the quick draw.

Claire seems to have an abundance.

I had a break from RE2 for a week. The brown trousers playing is back. Lost an hour's play due to lictor death. Had no ammo ,on hardcore, and no access to safebox. No regrets :D :D

Caporegime
I seem to have lost my skillz on this.

Completed the game multiple times when it was released, but went back to do the Ghost survivors dlc stuff - started with the 'easy' one (judging by the star difficulty rating) and couldn't get out of the street area with the Mayors daughter :(

Soldato
Still on my Claire B run, just about done with the sewers.
I've got quite a bit of gunpowder stored away, both types. What ammo would you recommend making?

Back
Top Bottom