Saving Sessions / Demand reduction thread

Soldato
Wouldn't be surprised to see a session early next week, temps looking to drop across UK and wind supposed to drop at same time.
According to a 7 day forecast I just started following.

Start shifting that usage so you can game the system ;)
Go on flame me :D
Nobody is flaming anyone….its just a difference of opinion.

Wouldn't be surprised to see a session early next week, temps looking to drop across UK and wind supposed to drop at same time.
According to a 7 day forecast I just started following.

Start shifting that usage so you can game the system ;)
Go on flame me :D

As predicted, NSO tweeted yesterday "The ESO has issued a notification that we will warm one of our five winter contingency coal units for potential use on Tuesday 7 February."
Usually this is also when there is a high chance of a Savings session

Ah updated this morning "A further notification has been issued by the ESO this morning to warm a second coal unit to be available tomorrow, if required."

Last edited:
Associate
As predicted, NSO tweeted yesterday "The ESO has issued a notification that we will warm one of our five winter contingency coal units for potential use on Tuesday 7 February."
Usually this is also when there is a high chance of a Savings session

Ah updated this morning "A further notification has been issued by the ESO this morning to warm a second coal unit to be available tomorrow, if required."

Fingers crossed. My ovens are filthy ;)

Associate
Dishwasher, tumble drier, charge batteries, washing machine, fan heater instead of GFCH
Am I missing anything?
I could do immersion I guess

Is nicehash still a thing?

EV and Hot Water. My HOB will burn electric with all 4 burners and the extractor on, but I've nothing to cook and keeping my morality in check is important.

NiceHash is RIP. lol.

My Sim rig pulls 600+w

Last edited:
Soldato
i see some are still a little hurt from some one voicing their opinion..... what a sad world if only one opinion is allowed hey

This had nothing to do with you really, I was just joshing with @john_smith with regards to how much abuse he puts onto the system, I'd do this with or without your opinion on the subject matter as a bit of fun. I said the same kind of thing to MKW the other day in our Discord conversation which you won't even see!

Please don't see this as a dig at you when it's not. I have no desire to drag that debate back up again as I'm sure you don't either!

I also don't mean for this to be taken at all seriously, it's just light-hearted not judging anyone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom