School locked down after reports of stabbing

Caporegime
Why the shock? Would you rather we keep on with the current system? Hide in a corner pleading with the armed child to not stab you?

What needs to happen, is some kid does this, teacher lamps them over a head with say a fire extinguisher or whatever is at hand, and that kid dies

Seems just a tad unhinged to say this is what needs to happen to address the issue.

Soldato

Wow. Mr Campbell was my technology teacher for a couple of years when I was there.

Total assumption by looking at him and his actions but he sounds like a proper old-school style teacher just like I had at school... We could do with more of them in schools TBH

Soldato
Total assumption by looking at him and his actions but he sounds like a proper old-school style teacher just like I had at school... We could do with more of them in schools TBH

Yep. I knew someone in school that spat in a teachers face. Teacher grabbed him by the shirt/collar and physically dragged him across the changing rooms (was PE class) whilst shouting at him eye ball to eye ball that he was a disgusting pig for spitting. Took him to the headmaster. Kid got suspended and teacher fully supported. Today, the teacher would be sacked for manhandling a child.

Soldato
Problem is the law is against adults and teachers when it comes to children.

Yes children need to be protected, but if a student comes in and pulls a knife out, you should be protected from the law if you intervene.

If it happened to me, I'd be far more scared of the consequences of the law if say I intervened and said child was seriously injured or died of my actions, than getting stabbed.

A the little ***** know this, not only that but because the law the law works, they know they'll more or less end up with nothing more than a slapped wrist.

What needs to happen, is some kid does this, teacher lamps them over a head with say a fire extinguisher or whatever is at hand, and that kid dues, and they are protected from the law, ...next kid might think twice.
You're clearly not going far enough. What they need to do is have kids given demerits for bad behaviour. Then each Friday at the morning assembly, they reveal the kid with most demerits, and then ritually sacrifice them in front of the school. That'll teach the little ****s to behave.

Caporegime
You're clearly not going far enough. What they need to do is have kids given demerits for bad behaviour. Then each Friday at the morning assembly, they reveal the kid with most demerits, and then ritually sacrifice them in front of the school. That'll teach the little ****s to behave.
Nah that's too soft...

What needs to happen is that if a single kid does some wrongthink more than once then the entire school is drone strike'd.

Soldato

Yes, whilst playing some music by Ghost, loudly.

Excellent.

Soldato
Re-education camps are needed for kids AND their parents.

Any Pontins resort could be made suitable with minimal changes required. Just need some guards and a patrol of XL Bullies to keep them in.

Caporegime
Yep. I knew someone in school that spat in a teachers face. Teacher grabbed him by the shirt/collar and physically dragged him across the changing rooms (was PE class) whilst shouting at him eye ball to eye ball that he was a disgusting pig for spitting. Took him to the headmaster. Kid got suspended and teacher fully supported. Today, the teacher would be sacked for manhandling a child.

My Chemistry teacher was like that. We went on a skiing trip to Austria and there was this one spoilt brat who was just being a total bell end. Said Chemistry teacher grabbed him by the throat and pushed him down the wall till he was basically sitting on his backside. The teenager wet his pants in fear but more importantly he was a good boy for the rest of the trip.

I can only imaging the uproar that would cause now but at the time both the students and teachers couldn't have agreed more.

Caporegime
You gotta have a screw or 6 loose to stab someone let alone 3 people like that.

Who ever she is they should lock her up and throw away the key. Broken person, not worth the rehab.

Soldato
You gotta have a screw or 6 loose to stab someone let alone 3 people like that.

Who ever she is they should lock her up and throw away the key. Broken person, not worth the rehab.

Yup hence my comment teacher lamps her with fire extinguisher, she's dead, saves the state a fortune, teacher gets branded a hero, next kid thinks twice, world becomes a better place

In reality, teacher lamps kid, teacher goes to prison forever.

Or teacher sits back does nothing, people getting stabbed.

Caporegime
Nothing surprises me in this country anymore.

Is there a day without a stabbing somewhere? We've became like America but with knives instead of guns.

Almost daily in my cities newspaper there's an article about someone being stabbed or someone being arrested with a knife/machete and it's a city with less than 400k pop

Is everywhere becoming like london now?

Also I heard someone on the news some posh twit who seemed shocked it was in a rural community!

A lot of rural communities are ex mining areas with absolute poverty and feral youths

Last edited:
Caporegime
Nothing surprises me in this country anymore.

Is there a day without a stabbing somewhere? We've became like America but with knives instead of guns.

Almost daily in my cities newspaper there's an article about someone being stabbed or someone being arrested with a knife/machete and it's a city with less than 400k pop

Is everywhere becoming like london now?

Also I heard someone on the news some posh twit who seemed shocked it was in a rural community!

A lot of rural communities are ex mining areas with absolute poverty and feral youths
You know you could just ignore it all and suddenly life is very peaceful.

Back
Top Bottom