*** Show us your Dogs ***

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Coming up to 6 months since we adopted Caesar from our friend. He's such a loving little Chihuahua.

cc-1.jpg

cc-2.jpg

cc-3.jpg

cc-4.jpg

cc-5.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime

Sadly had to get our dog put down last year which was just a heartbreaking experience. The house was way too quiet, so we decided to get a puppy at the tail end of the year. So this is our wee Jessie, absolute nutter with uncontrollable ears
Crazy ears are the best!
Sorry to hear about your loss. There are no words appropriate for the emotions.

Soldato
Sorry for your loss. Does the dog seem to know and acting sad ?

My wife stayed at her dad's for the final few weeks and knowing what was inevitably going to happen and we would've bringing him home soon has really bonded with him.

We have known him and visited him quite regularly since my FIL got him two years or so ago, so he knows us well, but he has never been to out house before as we live a good 2-3 hour drive away.

So everything is different and new so he is out of sorts but not surprising really

Associate

My wife stayed at her dad's for the final few weeks and knowing what was inevitably going to happen and we would've bringing him home soon has really bonded with him.

We have known him and visited him quite regularly since my FIL got him two years or so ago, so he knows us well, but he has never been to out house before as we live a good 2-3 hour drive away.

So everything is different and new so he is out of sorts but not surprising really
Awe poor doggo, hope he settles in well. Really nice of you to take him in and that you are in position to do so. So many pets just end up in rescue places as they get abandoned. Hope all works out.

Soldato
Awe poor doggo, hope he settles in well. Really nice of you to take him in and that you are in position to do so. So many pets just end up in rescue places as they get abandoned. Hope all works out.

Thanks and my FIL had been ill for some time and asked us, before he got him, if he got a dog and he got to the point he couldn't cope or passed would we take him. We agreed and here he is :)

We are lucky to have the space to take him, the main issue or concern at the moment is integrating him and our three cats !

Associate
Thanks and my FIL had been ill for some time and asked us, before he got him, if he got a dog and he got to the point he couldn't cope or passed would we take him. We agreed and here he is :)

We are lucky to have the space to take him, the main issue or concern at the moment is integrating him and our three cats !
That might be tricky, don't have any experience with dogs.... hopefully somebody on here might be able to advise what the best way of going about it.
I'm sure you already know cats are all about smell so his scent on the blanket is a good way to start.
Keep us up to date, when we move we might look into getting a dog. Never had one but have always had cats and we currently have two. Interested to see how you go about it and how it goes. Fingers crossed!

Soldato
That might be tricky, don't have any experience with dogs.... hopefully somebody on here might be able to advise what the best way of going about it.
I'm sure you already know cats are all about smell so his scent on the blanket is a good way to start.
Keep us up to date, when we move we might look into getting a dog. Never had one but have always had cats and we currently have two. Interested to see how you go about it and how it goes. Fingers crossed!

Thanks and will do !

Back
Top Bottom