Show us your kitty cats

Soldato
Enjoying a head scratch

xJZdElB.jpeg

Last edited:
Soldato
Tbh most of the time she is inhaling mouse brains so a few bugs is not going to matter much.
Unfortunately there was other crud and stuff in the water and on the back of the fountain that made me think the water wasn't quite safe enough. It happened when the weather was quite hot so I guess the 'stuff' got into the water through flies. Just want to be sure that the water is OK. Guess I could clean the fountain more often
Rescuee's always seem to appreciate what you have done for them.
No one appears to have told my rescue kitty that! :D

Soldato
Unfortunately there was other crud and stuff in the water and on the back of the fountain that made me think the water wasn't quite safe enough. It happened when the weather was quite hot so I guess the 'stuff' got into the water through flies. Just want to be sure that the water is OK. Guess I could clean the fountain more often

Did she not get the e-meowl?

Last edited:
Soldato

Tbh I do often clean out the cats/dogs bowls then wonder why I bother when they drink out of the bird bath and other random dirty pools of water.

Man of Honour
I woke up at 6.30 this morning but my chest felt heavy. I finally opened my eyes and found Ozzy sitting on my chest with his face about a inch from mine. After the initial scare he started head butting me for cuddles and ended up cuddling into my armpit (he has a armpit fetish!!) and went to sleep with my arm around him. Very unusual for him to do that but most welcome indeed. I bet if I didn't wake up he would have bit my nose as the usual way he wakes me up is to bite me. He's a bugger for that especially if you have been stroking him and he gets all exciteable and starts biting. He doesn't mean it, he's just over excited. If he meant it you would know because he has the strongest jaws of any cat we have ever had and even the vet couldn't get them open to check his teeth.

Back
Top Bottom