So this Pokemon Go fad thing ..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I actually started this yesterday with my 9 year old daughter,we had a awesome time and walked 7 miles !

going out again today and will be catching some in-between our normal Monday routine.

found it kinda fun :)

Associate
Plenty of people will enjoy or are already enjoying the game. For some, it’s enough to just throw a few pokeballs and catch the pokemon. But some of gamers deep this game a lot. They lose touch with reality and come upon trouble.

Soldato
Can't post it due to swearing, but search Youtube for "Crazy vet vandalizes and threatens me and other Pokemon Go players!" A few Vietnam vets got upset that people were playing Pokemon next to a memorial.

Soldato
I caught a level 710 Eevee!

Oooooo cant wait to evolve that

Comments like this at work is why i want to smash my forehead off the nearest sharp object.

One guy at work has a solar battery case thing for his phone plus has to leave it charging in the comps at work because he's draining the battery that fast wandering around trying to find pokemon.

It's ****ing ridiculous. I went to tow 2 tonne of machinery the other night and the guy who helped me hitch up volunteered to do so BECAUSE DOING 15KM/H MEANS HE CAN HATCH A ****ING EGG AS WE TOW IT AROUND.

Associate
blah blah blah

These are the kind of comments which remind me of Daily Mail readers who will just jump on the band wagon of hate for absolutely no reason.
Such an extreme reaction just because someone else is having a bit of harmless fun which isn't harming anyone.

Seriously dude just chill, grab a coke and smile. There are worse things out there to get mad about and Pokémon in the grand scheme of things is pretty low on the list of what's wrong with the world these days.:)

Soldato
I'm enjoying it, it's quite addictive, bit haven't caught anything super rare or fancy yet. Highest CP I've got currently is an 877 hypno, but I've barely messed around with gyms. There is Park 100m from my house that has a good 10 + pokestops so it's fun to walk them then leech off lures as they appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom