So this Pokemon Go fad thing ..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Trolling?
Do you know what trolling is?
Do you want to give examples of your wisdom?
I may be a lot of things but certainly not a forum troll.

Posting intentionally inflammatory things in order to get a reaction is my definition. Never been guilty of that?! Anyway, feel free to ignore, I'm distracting from your amazing thread where you pass judgment on the hobby of others and suggest that you'd not care about running over a pedestrian :cool:

Man of Honour
OP
Posting intentionally inflammatory things in order to get a reaction is my definition. Never been guilty of that?! Anyway, feel free to ignore, I'm distracting from your amazing thread where you pass judgment on the hobby of others and suggest that you'd not care about running over a pedestrian :cool:

Are you trolling on purpose?
How many times have I got to say in this thread that I'm not bothered about peoples hobbies?
This is getting people & families out of the house and together which is a good thing.
I'm bothered about people hurting themselves (and me) while carrying out their hobby.
And if you seriously think I'd not care about running somebody over then I haven't got an answer for that, it's too ridiculous a statement and you know it

Next time you have been warned, I will type in Comic Sans if you can't get the message that the hobby itself doesn't bother me.
Now stop trolling.

Man of Honour
OP
Whoah there soldier. No need to go full comic sans.

Please do continue with the handbags at dawn, however.

I'M SERIOUS - I nearly did that with italics.

I think 3 times in this thread I've been accused of having a go at people playing Pokemon Go, I'm not bothered about the game because I've done stupid things in the past so I'm not one to judge.

Soldato
Where's the gameplay??

I can appreciate the easter egg hunt aspect of it, but see nothing to substantiate it.

It's pretty lame when superficial, gimmicky games like this captivate so many without any substance. What's happened to games like Quakeworld that relied on speed/reaction/skill? :(

Soldato
image.gif

:D

Soldato
Where's the gameplay??

I can appreciate the easter egg hunt aspect of it, but see nothing to substantiate it.

It's pretty lame when superficial, gimmicky games like this captivate so many without any substance. What's happened to games like Quakeworld that relied on speed/reaction/skill? :(

Tis the future of things like Laser Tag in VR. Hang in there, bro! It's coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom