Star Wars Jedi: Survivor

Soldato
I am surprised there already isnt a thread in here about this game. Has anyone purchased it and playing? I really wanted it but think the cheapest i could find it at was £55 for PS5.

I have seen a few reviews and they all have been pretty positive although they do all state that its pretty buggy however they were using a pre release build (Apparently most of the bugs and performance issues have been addressed with the Day 1 Patch.

Anyone playing?

Soldato
OP
I am assuming that as you have just installed the game the Day1 patch is installed at the same time which apparently helps significantly. Good job you are online. :o

I hear there are some great new areas including one thats as big as 3 of the planets on the original. It certainly looks great and supposed to be a great continuation of the original game.

Associate
It's a little bit stuttery/clunky on series x ... I was expecting the pc version (ea Pro) to be worse going off reviews, but it's a better experience for me, 1440p rtx 3070 ti 5600x 16gb

Caporegime
Gets really bad in the first big area you come to, stuttering all over the place. Which is incredibly frustrating when the combat mechanics are based around dodging and parry….

Soldato
Yeah it’s stuttering loads for me know and screen flickering every so often too. It’s very off putting tbh.

Another game not really ready for release. Seems the normal now….

Last edited:
Soldato
I only played and completed the first one recently, probably two months ago.

Reviews seem strong, but think I'll wait for the price to come down.

Back
Top Bottom