Star Wars Jedi: Survivor

Caporegime
What were the main things that made it better than the first game?
Thinking about picking it up soon. Thanks

Variety of enemies
Better platforming
Better Hologram map
The scale of environment
Makes you feel like a badass Jedi from the outset (This only really happened 2/3rds in to Fallen Order)
Graphics
Story
More side quests to do and more concise about where things are

Bad points - Too many collectables including hard to see plants and cosmetic items

Soldato
OP
Variety of enemies
Better platforming
Better Hologram map
The scale of environment
Makes you feel like a badass Jedi from the outset (This only really happened 2/3rds in to Fallen Order)
Graphics
Story
More side quests to do and more concise about where things are

Bad points - Too many collectables including hard to see plants and cosmetic items

There are things to unlock that help with the collectables. It shows the plants, the character upgrades, the scrolls, the pyrite and echos on the map making it a lot easier.

Last edited:
Associate
Excellent game and very good sequel to Fallen Order, I had absolutely no problems with opti on my side except for a brief moment of jerkiness and drop in FPS during a mission but over more than 30 hours of play it is nothing.

Caporegime
One very minor change I appreciated was that the AI didn't just magically know if you were there.

In the first game you could do a surprise attack from above, but generally if you were behind someone they would turn around to start fighting you.

In this you can do a sneak attack before everyone else becomes aware of you.

Soldato
OP
Well just finished the main gampaign and thought it was pretty good. I have however come across a bug that doesn’t currently have a fix.

So, once you start the bounty Hunter missions and get your first bounty you have to go back to her to get the location of the next bounnty. But for me she just talks about some random topics until she stops talking to you altogether. So no Bounty Hunter missions for me. I have tried everything, go back to main menu and then close the game, restart and continue, no change. I have even u installed to no avail. Apparently the devs are aware of it but are unable to sort a fix yet.

Anyone else?

Associate
Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Yeah that has been several updates recently and they have fixed the bounty hunter bugs :D My friend has loaned my copy so i will get round to sorting them in good time..

Hello from Derby as well :D I actually work near Chad.. Just on the Pride Park/Wyvern :D

Associate
I just started this game on PS5 and i really don't like the graphics. It feels like Fallen order looks better and that was a previous console generation.

It has a pixelated graininess when fighting.
I removed blur, film grain and chroma.
Basically i see the junkiness of the FSR in low res kicking in and pixelation on the lightsaber some backgrounds when the focus is on the character etc.

I read in Eurogamer this is 1152p and upsampled to 4k (quality mode) and 720p or worse for performance mode. Characters look like a ps3 game some times and Cal's face is blurry most of the times.

Just arrived at the first planet and saw the water and yikes the water looks rubbish and the framerate tanks. I might try the 60fps mode since that doesn't have finally ray tracing but still.

Its star wars and Jedi game so i will definitely play it but omg if this is what new generation consoles can do - since this released only on these and not last gen, I feel sad for what is coming next.

Back
Top Bottom