Star Wars Jedi: Survivor

Soldato
I haven't played this yet, but personally I quite liked the backtracking on Fallen Order (The map was crap though) - I found lots of collectibles/goodies when you track back to the ship with new abilities etc, so i'm quite glad that is still the same.

Man of Honour
When it works it’s fantastic. Combat is so much better than the first. I do get some Jedi Knight vibes. Just a shame some of the open areas tank.

It's a lot better than the 1st one, now has direction marker and footpath of your travel through the level, personally finding it much easier

It’s actually useful which is a shock.

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone else find
Merrin
strangely alluring? :D

5c080c4d-223b-4b62-8d88-f8798e6328da.png

Soldato
Do you guys customise Cal, BD-1 or your sabers much? I like the saber parts but also wouldn’t be bothered if it wasn’t there.

The collectathon aspect and daft activities like
gardening
just leave me cold. If people really love that side of things I’d be interested to hear.

Enjoying the game a lot still.

Caporegime
I had a bit of a play around with the collectibles, it’s a nice touch but can’t say they make much difference to enjoying the game.

I finished the story today and have to say I thought it was excellent. If the performance was better it’d be a GOTY contender (to this point at least).

Associate
I've only played an hour or so, so far, only interested in story mode also.

I'm quite enjoying it (wish had more free time to play it tbh)

It's been relatively stable for me, issues in the first cut scene juddering which was marginally annoying and then when following other characters on the first level they seemed to do some odd walking and floating at point's, otherwise not too horrendous, at least it's playable (so far anyway) I suppose

Caporegime
Finished the first one, will try the 2nd one if it ever hits gamepass. Missed a ton of achievements and collectables but not a game I'd ever grind out as I didn't find the exploring fun. A ton of years later and I still don't think they have made a force ability game as good as Jedi Academy or KOTOR.

Back
Top Bottom