Stellaris - Paradox Interactive

Soldato
Not sure how you can help though as I only tried the demo, I don't own a full copy of the game XD

The demo is massively different to the real game, it hasn't had any of the adjustments made to it over time. I wouldn't use the demo really as an accurate state of how the game plays now.

If you're serious about wanting to learn how the game works, then I'd recommend you buy the base game only for now. It's £6.40 from Instant Gaming: https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/227-buy-key-steam-europa-universalis-iv/

If I host a game, you get access to my DLC whilst playing, you can add whatever DLC you want later on if you feel it's worth it.

Permabanned
Civ5 is a kids game, it really is. If you persevere with EU you'll see why.

As for Stellaris, hmm I don't know I'll wait and see. Everytime I see a new 4x space game I think 'will it have Stardrives ship designer?

Soldato
Only 5 days to go! Looking forward to this a great deal :)

Yep. Really looking forward to getting my hands on this. I pre-ordered the Nova edition on Steam since it comes with all the pre-order DLC for the game which might come in handy later on.

Then in June we have Hearts of Iron 4 which I am also really looking forward to and will also pre-order that on Steam. Hopefully both games live up to their promise.

Associate
cdkey has it for 19 quid.

cant wait for this to come out :D

i'm surprised they've kept it that low even after all these weeks! i'm so excited! those who pre-ordered via cdkeys, can you post an update here if they've finally released the key?

Soldato
i'm surprised they've kept it that low even after all these weeks! i'm so excited! those who pre-ordered via cdkeys, can you post an update here if they've finally released the key?

I guess the cdkeys version doesn't come with the bonus DLC and other content that you get if you pre-order on Steam certain versions. I went with the Nova edition because of the extra content.

If anyone can confirm that it would be good.

Caporegime
i do like that the preorder dlc content is purely cosmetic/fun not content cut for money.

I'm thinking a race of space nazis/kkk.

remember on SG! that alien race that helped advance humans but made them sterile to slowly wipe them out?

that kind of thing, the idea that my end goal isnt to dominate the galaxy but remove any life that isnt derived from my species (subspecies/gene modded people are fine as long as they come from my race and stay loyal)

slavery for Xenos (unless they start forming a faction i which case purge) im thinking uplifing/secrete replacement-annexation of premivitive races to create very capable slave ground troops ()will probably go for week trait to get some ecxtra points).

we will hapily make deals and things with Xenos as long as they are useful but the end goal will be to purge them all, even our uplifted vassels at some point.

very different to my usual play style for RTS.

Soldato
cdkey has it for 19 quid.

cant wait for this to come out :D

Yep got mine there.

Can't believe this thread is so small.

Can't wait for Stellaris to come out!

Been watching Quill on youtube doing some lets plays on the pre release version, looks so damned good.

Hopefully mod support will give me the Star Trek game of forever as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TI9tzLD8WQ&index=1&list=PLs3acGYgI1-sMt6B-eD7xWgIFAkm223pK

Also a pic of the 5000 star map they tested in one of the dev diaries. Biggest in game as standard is 1000.

index.php

Last edited:
Soldato
Can't believe this thread is so small.

Neither can I. But Stellaris is currently the best selling game on Steam in the UK and other countries which is pretty cool.

I'm also looking forward to the mods for this game. I'm sure there will be some pretty awesome ones released shortly after the release of the game. I might even look into making one or two of my own to keep the game interesting. I've looked into modding other Paradox games but haven't actually had the time to sit down and dedicate the time needed to it. Maybe the release of Stellaris will be the motivation that I need.

Plus Hearts of Iron 4 will be out in June as well so that is two awesome games to look forward too. That'll be another definite pre-order for me.

Back
Top Bottom