Stellaris - Paradox Interactive

Soldato
In an ideal world I would be exactly the same, sadly I am held back from such things owing to being a tight fisted dillwad who never wants to spend a penny more than he has to :D

Normally I am as well. But given the vast amount of hours I've sunk in EU4 and with high hopes for this I had a fit of generosity. And I did it on pay day which probably helped. :D

Associate
From CDKeys:

Hi _______,

The codes will now be sent out at around 5pm - 6pm GMT in time for the release later in the day which is now at 6pm GMT.

The publisher has now instructed the distributor to not send the codes out until this time and we understand that this is across the board unless purchased directly from Steam. There will also be no pre-load feature on Steam until the game is released at 6pm GMT so there won't be any disadvantage in not having the key until this time.

Let us know if there is anything else that we can assist with.

Kind Regards,

Katherine F
Support Ace | cdkeys.com

Soldato
yay got the key. woooop!

We gotta get a mp game going at somepoint with ocukers:cool:

I'd be up for that. I just played about 30 minutes worth of the game with the full tutorial and it certainly seems easier than most other Paradox games. Enjoying it so far but it is a slow starting game until you meet other races and do a bit of research.

If any of you are going to do a multiplayer game I'd like to join in although I can imagine it lasting an awful long time :D.

Back
Top Bottom