Summer Transfer Window 2013/2014 aka Arsenal , we can afford folks and the mancs really want Fellani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
That's more to do with the fact he isn't remotely near the level of any of them when they moved to Real rather than him being Welsh :p

Well to be fair, Zidane not too long ago was raving about Bale being one of the best footballers in the world:o. Bale is good but honestly isnt anywhere close to what Messi or Ronaldo are at the moment, thats not to say he wont become as good as them as he may well or he may not.

Soldato
bale only recently became a father too and is very close to his parents. i don't think he'd move abroad just yet under the circumstances.

united are the only top 4 team where he'd fit into the team imo. he's the best player in the league but that doesn't mean he'd suit every teams system.

give us one more season at spurs on the premise we get shut of , defoe, manu, BAE, parker, hudd heck maybe even dempsey and lennon and get some decent signings in and push on.

rumour we may go back in for moutinho pretty rapidly.

Soldato
bale only recently became a father too and is very close to his parents. i don't think he'd move abroad just yet under the circumstances.

Hi Mum, Dad,

Real Madrid want me, but I think I might stay in London cos I want to stay near you guys.... unless of course you want to come.... but you might not like the weather or the mansion I'd have to buy you with the outdoor pool, indoor gym, maids, cleaners, chef.... Oh wait... You wanna come to Madrid?

;)

Soldato
The other thing to consider is whether Spurs will ask him to sign a new contract if he does stay another season - and due to this Bale's options are a lot wider this summer than they could be for two or three years (and by that time there could be - and may be even "will be" - hotter prospects available for less transfer / wages.

The above works for the club of course, but it doesnt necessarily work for Bale (yes he gets more money/week, but if Spurs dont realise his ambition he would still be stuck there for another few years after next summer)

Caporegime
?Isnt Bale meant to be signing a new contract which will pay him £170k a week at Spurs??. I remember it being mentioned on SSN a week or so ago.

I dont think Bale will leave Spurs this yr in all honesty, maybe next year he will if they dont qualify for CL football but i reckon he will stick around Spurs for at least another yr especially if he signs another contract.

Caporegime
^a Spurs fan text me that the other day too, not quite sure how it fits in with the wage structure there though...

Like Arsenal i dont think any of their players are on £100k a week, i could be wrong though.

I know that Arsenal at the moment are paying both Pod and Walcott £90k a week and i think they are the highest paid in Arsenal at the moment.

Caporegime
You know that? I've definitely seen numerous reports that Walcott is on £100k/week, with Podolski on a bit over that figure.

What's your rock solid source? :o

Whats your rock solid source??

Did i say in my post that my claims were rock solid??

Seriously just go away and stop replying to my posts...u do it continously.

Caporegime
The other thing to consider is whether Spurs will ask him to sign a new contract if he does stay another season - and due to this Bale's options are a lot wider this summer than they could be for two or three years (and by that time there could be - and may be even "will be" - hotter prospects available for less transfer / wages.

The above works for the club of course, but it doesnt necessarily work for Bale (yes he gets more money/week, but if Spurs dont realise his ambition he would still be stuck there for another few years after next summer)

If he's smart he could have a release figure built into the contract. Qualify for the CL, price is £40 million. Any season they don't and its £35 million or something? Quite common these days really.

fez

fez

Caporegime
If you think kagawa is a better player than hazard then I can only pity you and your entrenched position.

Dude, seriously, please stop posting in the football stadium. Its just painful watching you post rubbish at every turn. I am genuinely concerned that you managed to take that as the point Tom84 was trying to make.

Soldato
Really hope we can keep Benteke. Hopefully he looks at the likes of Ba and Torres who've flopped pretty badly after a big money move :p. Apparently he was only on 20k/week this season :eek:. That'll probably increase at least four fold if he stays at Villa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom