Taiwan and China thread.

Soldato
I kinda see the issues of morality around Taiwan destroying Chinese dams as a moot point really, as it would only be a retaliatory strike and so falls under the same category as a nuclear retaliation. In that it would really suck for any civilians who died, but they would be dying because of their own governments/countries evil actions.

Great stuff but over 1,000 civilians killed along with lots of POWs, and no real impact on Germany's war machine.
Drifting a bit off the main topic, but: correct\correct\incorrect.

The impact was hundreds of factories destroyed or out of commission, two important power stations destroyed, coal and steel production decimated, and lets not forget that 7000+ workers which were desperately needed elsewhere had to be diverted to go spend months fixing it all. At the end of the day the operation caused more damage/disruption to the war effort than 1000+ regular bombs.

Soldato
I just saw this in the random image thread and thought it nicely sums up a lot of the debate here.

LkguTaE.jpg

Caporegime
I kinda see the issues of morality around Taiwan destroying Chinese dams as a moot point really, as it would only be a retaliatory strike and so falls under the same category as a nuclear retaliation. In that it would really suck for any civilians who died, but they would be dying because of their own governments/countries evil actions.
you don't control who is your government though.

maybe we should be nuked for the tories being so **** and any terrorist attacks are deserved for our medalling in the middle east for the last couple of decades? our leaders created all the terrorists who seem to have no value of us other than voting puppets.
anyone who thinks the only casualties of war are bad people are deluded, your going to create more bad people than you get rid of.

Modern governments even in so called democratic countries don't seem to give any relevance to that citizens who live their.
Big gov and their big business global mates know best.

Democracy was always an illusion of power and now that illusion has been tossed aside for the great global wef dream, the dream where politicians line their pockets and eat caviar at davos, the number one event in the world for street walkers.

btw most prostitutes in Switzerland where it is legal, are from poor countries and likely trafficked or taken advantage of.

it's all romanians etc and hungarians, mnaybe not the ones our leaders are paying for in davos though.

Last edited:
Soldato
Sorry forgot this forum is full of wealthy people who live in an isolated bubble apart from when they are getting rolex snatched in london.
I'm not wealthy. I don't live in an isolated bubble. I don't own a Rolex and I haven't visited London in quite some time. So how does that fit in with your weird little rant?

Last edited:
Associate
I don't feel like I live in a bubble, I certainly don't own a Rolex, and mostly try to avoid London. I have lived in both Taiwan and China though (note: one is not a part of the other), and those are some interesting takes on the situation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom