The anime thread sequel (it's still not as good as the Manga though),

Commissario
OP
I'm quite looking forward to new spice and wolf:)

I really need to get back to reading the books, I lost track of where I got to (I know I finished the original run, and I've read some of the new parchment ones).

Talking about older characters/properties, I was sorting my music folder out earlier and listening to stuff on random play and it started the Mahoro Mambo, that takes me back and makes me want to dig the discs out:) (I'm sort of surprised it's never got a blu-ray release, at least in the west).

Associate
So the Gundam Seed movie is doing well in Japan, there could be a possibility for a western release to cinemas?
As much as I have grown to dislike Seed/Destiny as I got older, I would consider to see the movie in the big screens.

Last edited:

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
So the Gundam Seed movie is doing well in Japan, there could be a possibility for a western release to cinemas?
As much as I have grown to dislike Seed/Destiny as I got older, I would consider to see the movie in the big screens.

yeah i seen that one of the biggest takings from any Gundam movie. with cinema showings all over. This is what i read from one article. So only the following confirmed so far.

Japan: January 26, 2024 (Origin)

Australia: March 14, 2024 Event Cinemas AU / SugoicoAU
Canada: TBD
China: TBD
Indonesia: TBD
Malaysia: TBD
Philippines: TBD
Singapore: TBD 3.2024 (ODEX Singapore)
South Korea: TBD
Thailand: February 2 ~ 4, 2024 (SP Screening) japananimemoviethailand (February 8 - general release)
United Kingdom: TBD
United States: TBD

40 + countries / territories pending.

The TM song is a bit iffy. No where near as good as Invoke imo.

Last edited:

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
I'm a little confused about the Demon Slayer announcement.

Are they essentially showing the last season in film form with a sneak peak of the new season at the end?

Yes they normally show the last few episodes of the finale in the last season and then add 1 episode of the new season (thats not seen before) and make it into a movie. They have done this a few times now to introduce and celebrate the new season.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I watched Mugen Train as a movie at the cinema before going into the Entertainment District Arc when it was released. But this past week I’ve been rewatching it from the start and I noticed the 1st episode of the Mugen Train Arc is completely new to me…no wonder it’s 7 episodes (23mins per episodes will take it over 2hrs, yet the movie is 1hr57 inc credits), even allowing for recap and intro song.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyo
Back
Top Bottom