The anime thread sequel (it's still not as good as the Manga though),

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Gundam Seed Freedom screening booked only on selected Cinemaa in UK. So no Cineworld unfortunately :( . One of the few times I have to pay separate for a movie but well worth it. Can't wait.

Soldato
Watched them years ago on Netflix, enjoyed them for the most part, did get slightly tedious with the amount of ecchi shoehorned in, shame they didn't make more as the rest of it was decent.
Yea shame the anime was unfinished. They could have deffo more episodes for Sinbad solo adventures.

Associate
Gundam Seed Freedom screening booked only on selected Cinemaa in UK. So no Cineworld unfortunately :( . One of the few times I have to pay separate for a movie but well worth it. Can't wait.
I have just booked my tickets with 3 of my friends at Westfield London. Geek out on Gundam goodness.
I wonder if he was overseeing the new dragon ball reboot.
I believe he was, so Dragonball Daima, the manga that isn't finished and Sandland would have been his last work.

Associate
Akira Toriyama :( I don't think anyone has more of an impact on my interests and ultimately me as a person than he had. I used to be obsessed with DBZ as a kid, and to a lesser extent Dr. Slump, and I'd re-watch the VHS tapes we had religiously. Chrono Trigger is also one of my favourite games ever. Akira Toriyama and Kentaro Miura, both my manga heroes.

RIP.

Reactions: Kyo
Caporegime
Decided to sign up to Crunchyroll for a fiver a month! Glad I did, as I can use the Roku app on my TV and watch through that :) - OLED goodness watching Solo Levelling etc

Sadly there's no Anime movies :/

Caporegime
Akira Toriyama :( I don't think anyone has more of an impact on my interests and ultimately me as a person than he had. I used to be obsessed with DBZ as a kid, and to a lesser extent Dr. Slump, and I'd re-watch the VHS tapes we had religiously. Chrono Trigger is also one of my favourite games ever. Akira Toriyama and Kentaro Miura, both my manga heroes.

RIP.

One of my very first memory of TV is watching Dr Slump, I still have an Airle figure on my desk.

RIP.

Decided to sign up to Crunchyroll for a fiver a month! Glad I did, as I can use the Roku app on my TV and watch through that :) - OLED goodness watching Solo Levelling etc

Sadly there's no Anime movies :/

Suzume is on there.

Back
Top Bottom