The anime thread sequel (it's still not as good as the Manga though),

Soldato
I don't think I've seen Heavenly Feels....

Heavenly feels haha!

The movie trilogy is sort of a different route/path from UBW as far as I understand it. The Fate universe is complicated.

I watched this order and felt it was OK:
  • Fate/Zero (series)
  • Fate/Unilimited Blade Works (series)
  • Heavens Feel trilogy (movies)
The movies are very nicely animated and worth a watch, there are some really good fight scenes in them. I really liked the Rider fight probably even more so than the Berserker one.

Caporegime
Heavenly feels haha!

The movie trilogy is sort of a different route/path from UBW as far as I understand it. The Fate universe is complicated.

I watched this order and felt it was OK:
  • Fate/Zero (series)
  • Fate/Unilimited Blade Works (series)
  • Heavens Feel trilogy (movies)
The movies are very nicely animated and worth a watch, there are some really good fight scenes in them. I really liked the Rider fight probably even more so than the Berserker one.

Haha at the typo!

I've seen the other 2, and another one I think....not the movies.

Associate
Random question for you all, the interwebs in the west has got into the habit to call the native language("japanese" for example) as "sub" and then other language("english" for example) as the dub.
Do you call the native language "sub" or "original"/xyz language/native when you get asked the question of: "Do you prefer the sub or the dub?" For example or you guys aren't that bothered.

Soldato
Well Spice and wolf aired 4 episodes in Japanese cinemas the other night as a preview and it seems to be well received. I saw one person mention (no spoilers) that i think it was in the opening there's a character from "wolf and parchment" so it seems like it might point that the anime will run further than the original series.

@Werewolf @Alexrose1uk

Last edited:

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
I have just booked my tickets with 3 of my friends at Westfield London. Geek out on Gundam goodness.

@kurosagi01 - Just for your info, Thats Cineworld offically showing Gundam Seed Freedom on the 23rd and 24th. Just cancelled my ticket from the Vue and rebooked with Cineworld which is more convenient and cost nothing because of my subscription. Book now if that helps you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom