The Asus ROG SWIFT PG278Q – a 27” 1400p 144Hz Monitor with G-SYNC

Associate
Alright guys, I have preordered the wonder and the good news is that the store will get it tomorrow so by next week I will be a proud owner of the Rog Swift PG278Q here in Sweden

:D

Sem

Sem

Soldato
Hmmmmmm it seems OcUK have lowered the price and another supplier has increased their price

and the ETA is now 25/07

i wonder what's going on behind the scenes :D

will all those who pre-ordered at 719 get a refund of the difference?

OcUK Staff
Hmmmmmm it seems OcUK have lowered the price and another supplier has increased their price

and the ETA is now 25/07

i wonder what's going on behind the scenes :D

will all those who pre-ordered at 719 get a refund of the difference?

No refunds, as those people have paid extra to get one.
We shall be shipping tomorrow.

Those who want a Saturday delivery and are within the first 50 to order I shall upgrade to Saturday free of charge.

Just email me your name and order number to [email protected] and I shall let you know if your in the first batch and confirm Saturday delivery upgrade for free for you. :)

OcUK Staff
If Saturday delivery is an option I'll buy from OCUK asap.

Need some Gibbo confirmation :D

Not enough stock, it's all pre-sold I'm afraid and those who paid the higher price will get stock first. :)

We're pushing Asus and NVIDIA hard to get us 500 units as quick as possible, so please do order as we will as always be one of the first to get these into ample stock.

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
Thanks Gibbo, emailed you just now :)

Ok shall reply first thing and let those know who email me if done and if they have snagged one of first batch.

Next batch I don't have an eta yet, we're trying to fly some in due to sales being far higher than Asus predictions.

Hope you enjoy it mate and this is why you buy from OcUK as our service is unrivalled. :)

Sem

Sem

Soldato

Those who want a Saturday delivery and are within the first 50 to order I shall upgrade to Saturday free of charge.

Just email me your name and order number to [email protected] and I shall let you know if your in the first batch and confirm Saturday delivery upgrade for free for you. :)

ZN7n19K.jpg

Caporegime

Good work and great stuff.

Back
Top Bottom