The Big WWE Wrestling Thread

Associate
Will give some of their weekly shows a go to see if can get into it.
- Samoa Joe is current world champ is basically plays the role of an end of game boss very well. Won it from MJF who is currently out injured for a while, but is a hell of a talent both in the ring and on the mic.
- Recently signed Will Ospreay. Global top talent.
- Christian Cage is TNT champ. His current gimic is that he goes after wrestlers with dead dads. It’s actually been a brilliant run.
- Edge is there now too and doing an open challenge a week which leads to some fun matches.
- There’s probably a few too many championships at the moment.
- The women’s division is becoming more prevalent.
- Hangman and Swerve have an ongoing rivalry which has been going on for about 8 months. Swerve is effortlessly cool. Hangman is probably the leader of the faces as it stands.

There‘s loads more little intricacies with stables and relationships. The roster is huge. Arguably too big.

Soldato
Vinnie Mac in trouble again it seems:

I noticed, just absolutely vile.

The fact she was vulnerable after losing her parents and Vince took advantage and groomed and exploited her for his sick pleasure is just deplorable.

"In a May 2020 encounter, McMahon defecated on her head during a threesome, the suit said"
:eek: :(

Last edited:
Soldato
So in addition to the above there is forcing the victim to sign an NDA, paying hush money for a while before stopping (the trigger point for this lawsuit) and some utterly damning receipts. I'll pop some images below but in spoilers because :eek: (seriously, view/read with caution)

That's just some of the highlights lowlights from the filing. Along with Vince others named included John Lauranitis and Brock Lesnar.

Last edited:
Soldato
John Laryngitis doesn't surprise me, he's close with Vince and been his name has come up in the past but I am surprised to see Brock Lesnar named mentioned. Absolutely disgusting behaviour, I can see why Linda dumped Vince and moved out.

Soldato
Let’s be honest the underbelly of the wrestling industry will make metoo in the acting world look like nothing! Especially in the 70’s-90’s!

It’s a carny industry which has been ran by a carny owner for like 40 years. If 10% of the stuff he’s allegedly done comes out and sticks it’ll be enough to cancel him and his legacy Saville style.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Its kind of Savile-esque in a way, he done so many storylines with female wrestlers\valets where he was making them do whatever he wanted them to do as part of a storyline, kind of hiding in plain sight really much like Savile by playing this kind of stuff out on screen, though watered down.

You have to wonder how many female wrestlers\valets this has potentially happened to, I recall storylines with Trish Stratus, Candice Michelle, Sable among others where they were paired with Vince and he was perving on them on screen or in the case of Trish, perving on her then later humiliating her on screen as part of a storyline. You look back at it now and wonder was he getting off on that, or was there more to it behind the scenes we weren't seeing.

Last edited:
Associate
Its kind of Savile-esque in a way, he done so many storylines with female wrestlers\valets where he was making them do whatever he wanted them to do as part of a storyline, kind of hiding in plain sight really much like Savile by playing this kind of stuff out on screen, though watered down.

You have to wonder how many female wrestlers\valets this has happened to, I recall storylines with Trish Stratus, Candice Michelle, Sable among others where they were paired with Vince and he was perving on them on screen or in the case of Trish, perving on here then later humiliating her on screen as part of a storyline. You look back at it now and wonder was he getting off on that, or was there more to it behind the scenes we weren't seeing.

The Trish stuff was awful and not great. The commentators JR / King would squeal and pump it up a notch whenever he did anything like this.
When Austin used to 'beat' him was much more inline with the business but Vince certainly got a kick out of the valets and co.

Caporegime
The Trish stuff was awful and not great. The commentators JR / King would squeal and pump it up a notch whenever he did anything like this.
When Austin used to 'beat' him was much more inline with the business but Vince certainly got a kick out of the valets and co.

Hopefully she and others take him to the cleaners, there's been talk of this kind of stuff going in in wwe for years going back to the 80's.

Caporegime
And they all knew, Stephanie, HHH, etc, Shane the wife all of them, they all need to be arrested.

Be interesting to see how this goes, if they claim ignorance people are gonna call BS immediately. Stephanie left then came back when Vince left, then left again when he came back. So it would seem there's definitely some tension between them. Linda obviously also knew, and quite obviously some of Vince's 'inner circle' also knew, and some participated.

I'd be surprised if many of the main roster didn't also hear murmerings about this, so again it's very Savile like, a lot of people probably heard the scuttlebutt doing the rounds but took it as just talk. Wonder if we'll see any people taking their leave of the company in the next few days.

I think even the average fan wouldn't be surprised at this, mostly due to Vince leering over some of the female roster over the years and having them in storylines with him where he can perv over them or basically grope them on camera with the pretence of it being a 'storyline'. Wether he actually tried it on with any of them or not is currently an unknown. Though it wouldn't surprise me.

Soldato
He basically had carte blanche to do what he wanted as WWE was the only wrestling game in town for most of the last 40 years, sure he’d have had a real Trump like power to finish you in the business if you didn’t do what he said.

Soldato
Be interesting to see how this goes, if they claim ignorance people are gonna call BS immediately. Stephanie left then came back when Vince left, then left again when he came back. So it would seem there's definitely some tension between them. Linda obviously also knew, and quite obviously some of Vince's 'inner circle' also knew, and some participated.

I'd be surprised if many of the main roster didn't also hear murmerings about this, so again it's very Savile like, a lot of people probably heard the scuttlebutt doing the rounds but took it as just talk. Wonder if we'll see any people taking their leave of the company in the next few days.

I think even the average fan wouldn't be surprised at this, mostly due to Vince leering over some of the female roster over the years and having them in storylines with him where he can perv over them or basically grope them on camera with the pretence of it being a 'storyline'. Wether he actually tried it on with any of them or not is currently an unknown. Though it wouldn't surprise me.
I thibk it's more Hollywood Weinstein like. He wasn't a pedo. Well so far we k ow that.

Caporegime
I thibk it's more Hollywood Weinstein like. He wasn't a pedo. Well so far we k ow that.

Be interesting to see if any more comes out over the next few weeks. He really made a blunder by not paying her the other 2 million, now it's all out in the open and possibly more to come.

Back
Top Bottom