The Big WWE Wrestling Thread

Soldato
The kiss my ass club suddenly has a different slant to it as well.

I think Vince was probably always a rough cowboy in his early days but when the company moved into the attitude era and Vince adopted this playboy villian character, he changed and started to take this character to heart and it became the way he acted 24/7. So as much as all the crazy **** we've seen in the ring with the cameras, Vince has just as much **** when the camera's aren't rolling

Last edited:
Soldato
I would not be surprised if someday we hear that Vince even pimped out Stephanie

After all Vince in storyline, beat up his daughter and he tried to get the writers to agree to a on screen story where he has sex and impregnates Stephanie and they have a baby

So with a mind as sick as that, anything Is possible

Last edited:
Associate
He had no option but to resign? Seriously distorted if he thinks it'll just take the heat of things. It's surely only begun.

Back to wrestling Royal Rumble should be a cracker.

Caporegime
Have wwe and tna got some kind of understanding going on? TNA was mentioned a few times last night and i think one of their female wrestlers was there with a title belt on. I also remember Dixie Carter appearing in a wwe documentary a few years back.

Soldato
Been out of the loop for about 2 and half years and was surprised to see CM Punk in the RR. Seemed like there was nothing left of that bridge.
Where there's money there's a bridge.

Not a bad Royal Rumble, the women had the better match imo, less predictable and better spots. Jade Cargill delivered, nice tease between her and Bianca Belair, I was surprised she made it to the final 3 but it gives her credibility going forwards. I'm glad Bayley won, well deserved, she's been a brilliant heal over the last couple of years and this win seems like it was long overdue.

Man of Honour
OP
I...almost don't believe he's injured. The way he was swinging his arm to hit drew, then took the sling off and his arm seemed fine. I know these guys are tough and all, but I think it was a work to build up a story line

Man of Honour
OP
Yeah I’m done with WWE for a while. Screwing over Cody to bring the Rock back for a match with Reigns at WrestleMania

You could tell last night during the segment, Cody was ******. Rightfully so, screwed over and breaking a tradition that’s stretched back to the creation of the Rumble.

Who the **** cares about a 50 year old man who will wrestle once then be gone again. He’ll be gassed after 2 minutes and it will be a dull match. Appealing to the non-fans while screwing over those invested in your product and the story you’ve built for 2 years

It appears even with Vince gone, people are still getting **** on in WWE

Soldato
Bloody hell this aged well!

Can't say I'm happy to see The Rock take Cody's place on the Wrestlemania card, we've already seen Seth vs Cody several times already so why we need to have it again and Mania just to accommodate the Rock is beyond is just a waste of a Royal Rumble win. Other then maybe LA Knight know one has moved more merch then Cody Rhodes over the last 12 months.

Soldato
much as i love the Rock...if anyone can't this for cynical cash-in rather than love of wrestling, they're blind. he left for Holywood and more power to him, but i had to roll my eyes when he came back and gave the "i'm back and i'm never going away again" speech, and was gone not long after. Cena called him out on stuff like that and there was genuine static between them apparently. On;y reason he's back now and pestering for matches is his film star has [d]wained and he's not the massive pull he once was. if the movie machine and his box office gets rolling again, you won't see him for dust.

Soldato
If WWE really wants Rock Vs Roman, I don't understand why not last year? It was Wrestlemania Hollywood. Have The Rock as number 30 in the rumble, he wins, you get Rock Vs Reigns at mania. Cody can still be built over 2023 to take the title at this years mania. To do it this way is just crazy. Build up cody for 2 years, have him win back to back rumbles, finish the story etc, just for him to go "nah, not at mania", it's just stupid. All because another old wrestler can't give up the limelight.

Can't see the quality of the match being much good either.

Rock takes forever to get to the ring.
Roman takes forever to get to the ring.
Roman wanders around the ring longer than usual to let The Rock recover.
Standard Roman match takes place, Roman on the back foot, Rock doing his signature moves, Bloodline interferes, spear, lol Roman wins.
Rock possibly raises Roman's hand again to acknowledge him as the head of the table, gets booed and looks confused like last time.
Commentators on Raw the next night get temporary amnesia, ignore the bloodline interference and push Roman as a dominant champion.
As it's the Raw after mania, throw in a "they boo who they normally cheer and cheer who they normally boo" line.

Last edited:
Associate
The whole Rock coming back stinks! I used to think this about Goldberg and Taker tanking towards the end and now the Rock. He has kept in good shape but is only back due to his movies not doing as great in recent years and has the ego to carry and live on the past. Cody dropping the spot for this goes against all the storylines of the past year or so. Solo saving the day is also getting annoying. The brand is making money and will just chase more $$$

Associate
As much as I like the Rock, he needs to take a step back and his "wrestle" with Roman reigns should definitely be when he is taking a bit of a back seat from the "title" picture.
Allow Cody to get his 1st title run at least, crazy that its trending on Twitter..interesting to see if they will change their mind and make it a fatal 3 way or make Roman/Rock wrestle in both nights and maybe allow Cody to win.

Back
Top Bottom