*** The Division Thread 2.0 ***

Associate
Just logged out, have had enough of the empty 1.3 sponge :) I just might try and get a few CS done Monday during the day since I'm off but that's it.

@ gamble: my lightweight M4 we were discussing; deadly was rolled on and I have 3 more rolls so thinking brutal (+ swift, destructive). 1102 rpm, holy cow! The ab build has 38% EAD so it flies off at that rate.

@ Harvey: yes wait until Tuesday and that will sort you out nicely!

Since massive is such a fan of desert tech (MDR, SRS), I'm hoping they'll include, at one point, the Desert Tech Hard Target Interdiction (HTI), a Bullpup bolt action sniper/anti-materiel rifle - amongst other calibers, it can use the hard-hitting .50 Cal :) I watched a video and that sound... :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Sounds like a winner F34R :)

Im not bothered about getting stuff for myself anymore till 1.4. I have more than enough stuff now.

One alt stuffed full of perf mods, the other weapons, stash full of gearsets and HE lol

I know most of it will be sold on day 1 no doubt haha

Associate
Ofc, your gonna need the credits to recal all the new gear with the perf mod slots :)

Btw anyone have a rough idea what time the patch might be? wondering if I can patch tuesday day while I sleep after work :)

Soldato
Ofc, your gonna need the credits to recal all the new gear with the perf mod slots :)

Btw anyone have a rough idea what time the patch might be?

wondering if I can patch tuesday day while I sleep after work :)

legacy gear wont get mod slots as the skill attributes remain.

I have been farming for chests/masks and gkives due to that.

Server maintenance on Tues so prob 11 - 13pm.

Associate
Nah, a winner is brutal, destructive, ferocious/responsive ;)

All I need now, aside from the odd weapon and its mods, is Sentry's and HF. Saved no perf mods since they drop everywhere in 1.4.

Last edited:
Soldato
Server maintenance on Tues so prob 11 - 13pm.

09:30am CEST so 08:30am BST.

3 hour maintenance. expect GBs of download, don't have the PC size but they accidentally said PS4 11gb and XB 5gb. if it's anything like previous patches this is downloadable before the servers are back open.

Soldato
09:30am CEST so 08:30am BST.

3 hour maintenance. expect GBs of download, don't have the PC size but they accidentally said PS4 11gb and XB 5gb. if it's anything like previous patches this is downloadable before the servers are back open.

Im at work tomorrow but will be leaving the PC on to download it :D

Back
Top Bottom