*** The Division Thread 2.0 ***

Associate
I put all my pm gear plus weapons on before I logged out last night, just need to reroll some things. And hopefully find mods because I have none. I'll have time, maybe, for 1 boss round. Sold off and stashed everything I won't need.

Soldato
I have my macro ready for bulk cache opening lol!

30 DZ caches on 2 alts and 13 UG caches.

Then got 45 weapons to sort, 45 perf mods to sort and 70 random gear set items to review. Not including my 4 finished builds...

I can already see me selling almost everything - I did the same in the PTS week 3. lol

Pity im working till 5pm! :(

Associate
Since we will be after level 33 mods I think it's quicker to farm for them (easy) or buy them. That's why I am making a vendor round today. Per build otherwise it becomes quite expensive. So a build a day I suppose with Friday being 4 days away. I will miss the high rpm on the M4; it will be either mag size or rpm, never again both.

Replacing all mods will be most time consuming and messy with so many. Difficult to keep track of.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Since we will be after level 33 mods I think it's quicker to farm for them (easy) or buy them. That's why I am making a vendor round today. Per build otherwise it becomes quite expensive. So a build a day I suppose with Friday being 4 days away. I will miss the high rpm on the M4; it will be either mag size or rpm, never again both.

Replacing all mods will be most time consuming and messy with so many. Difficult to keep track of.

Maybe even craft if the bp is for sale for stamina or firearms. Hopefully one of them will be.

Keep us updated in Discord boys, some tasty mods would be nice later ;)

Cheers

Caporegime
Shall be on this soon, I think my day will be spent going through my inventory/loadout though, got soooooooooooooooooooo much crap stashed that I never looked into :D

Soldato
It would seem everyone is quite looking forward to this patch. I confess to not being the games biggest fan but I did get one character to level 30 and managed to equip a ton of yellow weapons and some green gear.

So will this new patch make the game more accessible for the us solo players, give it some much needed oomph?

Back
Top Bottom