*** The Division Thread 2.0 ***

Soldato
It would seem everyone is quite looking forward to this patch. I confess to not being the games biggest fan but I did get one character to level 30 and managed to equip a ton of yellow weapons and some green gear.

So will this new patch make the game more accessible for the us solo players, give it some much needed oomph?

This update in terms of balancing as been all about solo players :)

Also, how does the armour cap work now? Still capped to a certain limit?

70% now, but with a new formula.

It actually isn't possible to hit with max armour rolls on gear (60% or so is as high as you can get) so choices will need to be made.

70% is only possible with both robust chest and sturdy holster - or just sturdy holster if you literally cap every single armour roll + gear armour mod roll.

Soldato
It's going to be annoying being limited with ammo now. I used to use the backpack exploit and carry a load of ammo but I am looking forward to seeing the changes tonight. I just hope it doesn't mess too much with my finely tuned build.

Ammo cap has been increased by 50% :)

So we will basically have police backpack all the time lol

Caporegime
70% now, but with a new formula.

It actually isn't possible to hit with max armour rolls on gear (60% or so is as high as you can get) so choices will need to be made.

70% is only possible with both robust chest and sturdy holster - or just sturdy holster if you literally cap every single armour roll + gear armour mod roll.

Cool, thanks :)

iirc, this is how my last couple of builds were looking:

CF4pPZfh.png.jpg

eG3tA8Wh.png.jpg

Soldato
Off for a week, so gonna give this a whirl. If it doesn't alleviate my past frustrations, it shall be cast into the virtual ether! (uninstalled forever).

Soldato
Also, is there any new go to for weapons or is the g36 still the best overall?

g36 has had a base damage reduction, accuracy reduction and stability reduction to bring it further back in line but its still good.

My go to for AR's will be M4 variants, and LVOA-C :) High damage and reasonable stability with a good grip - also high RPM.

LMG's are super good now though, m60 and RPK (both E variants to allow for all mods) are amazing for sustained and burst damage and with 3 Lonestar with 3 Banshee offers the highest damage per bullet in the game now when put with one of those weapons. :)

So so many awesome options for gear and builds

Soldato
Set my world level to the second highest then proceeded to hunt my daily bad guy, didn't notice a single difference to before the patch. The A.I still does the same routine they just took a few more bullets to put down.

Permabanned
FAO Looters/Hoarders/Farmers

204 Legacy SMGs - Retained CHC

When you log in all the Perf Mods you have stored on Vest or any gear item which does not take them in 1.4 (Vest, Mask) will overflow into your inventory. They need to be deleted so you can make space. The same is applicable to items in Stash.

Soldato
FAO Looters/Hoarders/Farmers

204 Legacy SMGs - Retained CHC

When you log in all the Perf Mods you have stored on Vest or any gear item which does not take them in 1.4 (Vest, Mask) will overflow into your inventory. They need to be deleted so you can make space. The same is applicable to items in Stash.

LOL

204 SMG FTW

Caporegime
Here is my loadout after the patch:

PrWWZfNh.png.jpg

Armour at 70%

EDIT:

Just going through all the **** I have, don't think my brain can handle it :p

Last edited:
Caporegime
Will download the update now, probably jump in from time to time.

It has changed considerably! Unfortunately I have left the game for too long and can barely remember what was best let alone now with all the new changes so can only really see myself coming back for the new content and just for the fun/story aspect of it.

Back
Top Bottom