• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX Titan X owners thread.

Associate
think i might go for one of these if they are around the £800 mark. was going to sli my 980 but ill hold off and see the benchmarks of the titan x.

do you guys think the new titan will be better than 980 sli?

Soldato
Was just watching a review.. I said to my son I want one but it's so expensive..

He says "I think you should definitely buy one", I asked him why and he said because when you get a new one you can give the Titan X to me :D

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I just read the bit-tech review which sums it up well. Great single GPU card, **** poor value.

Surprised they removed the DP, I thought that was one of their main reasons for charging so much on the original Titan. Now they have no excuse, but have data that suggests people will pay anyway so why not I suppose. lol

Back
Top Bottom