***The High-Res Screenshot Thread!***

Man of Honour
Playing a new save on Cyberpunk, forgot just how impressive the whole cinematic look and feel is from the start (Nomad this time). HD Reworked and ETO + Nova-LUT for visual boosts.

hnsZKjf.jpeg

LrDuHRe.jpeg

HkHxEqh.jpeg

600fHgP.jpeg

F73cc6F.jpeg

7sNAjwQ.jpeg

xGLm1Jp.jpeg

uUSXmEs.jpeg

Metro 2033 Redux:

YF9cPkM.jpeg

Man of Honour
This really is the definitive way to experience console games that run a bit whack on Switch, TotK is a prime example with frame drops to 20fps when using the ultrahand in busy areas on the console, but can maintain 45+ fps emulated at 3x native res (6720x2880) with all aliasing removed thanks to NVCP 4xAA override among other things.

This game does things that I've not seen in any other game before, like a bit of smoke lingering in a cave, run through it and Link breaks an opening through the smoke. This might be the first time I've seen that sort of detail, don't think even RDR2 has that although RDR2 does have snow-paths :cool:

uKy4T54.jpeg

weAQgcV.jpeg

bphI0vs.jpg

Associate
As someone whose first gaming device was an Atari 2600, I sometimes stop and wonder at how far visuals have come - and how much further they can go.

It's incredible!
I personally only really appreciate how far we've come when you go back to an older game from 5 + years ago then 10+ etc , you can see the massive leaps that have taken place, across the board. Not just in visuals, but the animations and physical environment you're in.

Harder to appreciate if you're always on the newest thing and don't compare.

Man of Honour
Yup that's why I jump back into older games from time to time, just reinstall something on Steam and experience the nostalgia, but always bask at how much more wow factor the newer games have.

Even just a few yeas back, remember when photo mode in games would load higher quality GFX whilst back in the game it wasn't as rich? Well photo mode graphics are the same as in-game in modern games these days, it's quite amazing :cool:

dWEpp2d.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
I think this thread has been a better advert for ultrawide than anything else I've seen so far. Getting the Alienware one on a discount or maybe one of the new WOLED panels has moved up the priority list, some stunning shots in here

To be fair, I think mrk owes Dell some business given the number of warranty replacements he's had!

Lets just keep quiet about the fact I'm also on my 4th... :p

Last edited:
Man of Honour
The lady in red

nvkLyeq.jpeg

Edit*

Oops a bit of a fender bender...
Z5Y72GK.jpeg

Still got the Benz though
Osq0MGH.jpeg

A bite to eat with Takemura
e0Wj4vO.jpeg

vRJru22.jpeg

cPQ5Vln.jpeg

The density of detail is awesome with these texture mods combined with path tracing:
R2vnmRv.jpeg

yvK4UW9.jpeg

DmhNwW7.jpeg

cXfcs3v.jpeg

Sw6sEN3.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom