The Manchester United Club Thread **Sponsored by Comedy Central**

Man of Honour
I keep seeing more and more about Southgate being a target for us.

INEOS out if it happens. Would show they know nothing about club football, the man has been a fraud for long enough in the England job, he should be nowhere near a top level club. He's not even Championship standard.

fez

fez

Caporegime
I keep seeing more and more about Southgate being a target for us.

INEOS out if it happens. Would show they know nothing about club football, the man has been a fraud for long enough in the England job, he should be nowhere near a top level club. He's not even Championship standard.

I can't believe they would be that stupid. Nothing about Southgate is elite and I would think they know that. They won't be putting a modern footballing structure into place and trying to fix all the crap of the past 15 years by putting a bang average manager at the helm.

Soldato
Have to say. From the snippets I’ve seen he’s come out brilliantly and perhaps vindicated slightly by ETH and the money spent.

Is it available as audio only to listen to during a run?

Another revisionist and forgetful view because you've listened to a nice gentleman talk... Money spent, vindicated? Ole spent more, won nothing and fostered/directly contributed to the culture ETH and INEOS are having to unpick, including bringing in Sancho, Ronaldo, Maguire (signing and captaincy) and molly coddling Rashford to name just four obvious problems that have been playing out for all to see and that everyone has agreed on for the most part.

Ole's a nice chap, however he should be held accountable for his contribution to the mess, not given a polite pass because there's a new man in the spotlight and there's finally an addressing of operational/structural issues.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'd sell Bruno and play Mount.
He might be less creative but he's less wasteful and more disciplined. Bruno must be worth almost what we paid for him so good time to cash in.
What's the worst that can happen?

Soldato
I'd sell Bruno and play Mount.
He might be less creative but he's less wasteful and more disciplined. Bruno must be worth almost what we paid for him so good time to cash in.
What's the worst that can happen?

Well for a kick off, Mount is garbage. If he wasn’t English he’d be getting dogs abuse in the media.

Injured on not, he’s played 8 games and been poor in every one of them. Just another signing that United have regretted making due to **** poor recruitment.

Back
Top Bottom