*** The official Apple Watch Strap/Band Thread ***

Associate
I can’t decide what strap to get for the ultra.

The orange alpine and black/grey trail are the best looking ones but don’t want to get the decision wrong on which one to get.
I tried them all on and personally didn't think they suited me, looked very different on than in the photos. The midnight ocean band looks awesome. So that's what i went with :)

Soldato
Can somebody please give me some guidance for a watch strap that is good for the gym.

Its for Apple Watch Ultra. I don't wanna use my good Alpine Loop Band and Get it all sweaty and *****.

Cheers.

Soldato
Does look nice, not sure I can run with a velcro strap though as I work in some dustyassed environments, I might get one for normal day-to-day though, need to check the colours and series 7 compatibility...

Soldato
I really like the look of the Milanese Loop strap. I don’t like the £99 price tag. :o

Amazon is full of Chinese knock-offs around the £15 mark, but you never know what the quality is like.

Anyone got any recommendations for 3rd party straps that are similar but more reasonably priced?

Last edited:
Associate
Do you guys tend to have a couple of straps for different occasions? For example one to wear to work and change it for the gym? Im picking up a watch next week and like the idea of having a couple of different bands.

Soldato
I've just got back from the sand pit and my black strap, now isn't...
Luckily it came as a 3 pack so I'm now using the blue one, feels a lot nicer on the wrist than one full of sand...

Commissario
OP
It looks like a newer version of the sport loop which I wash regularly. Either washing machine or if I’m in a hurry, I wash it under a warm tap with normal liquid soap.

Apple say…

For Solo Loop, Braided Solo Loop, Sport Band, Sport Loop, Ocean Band, Alpine Loop and Trail Loop:
Wipe the band clean with a non-abrasive, lint-free cloth. If necessary, lightly dampen the cloth with fresh water. With these bands, you can also use mild hypoallergenic hand soap for cleaning.
Dry the band with a non-abrasive, lint-free cloth before you attach it to your Apple Watch.

Soldato
So, the 3 pack I got from the forest is no longer available so going to get one of the Nereides ones linked from above..
I still have my stock band as well as my old dusty black one that I might try and clean and use as a backup, the 3rd from the pack, the green one, the missus nicked..

Had a look for a few other multipacks and didn't really see anything that jumped out at me..

Soldato
Got this from Ebay, love the colour! Matches the watch face on my Series 8 and my phone case. £2.99! The feel and quality is similar to that of the Nike ones. I just can't warranty £30-40 for a fabric watch strap. The wife ordered a few from Shein as well that were of similar quality though i noticed on some the retaining pin is abit crap!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom