*** The Official Battlefield 2042 thread***

Caporegime
I've always been in the top 5 of the scoreboard in match either by kills or score, but with this season I'm really struggling and it's not shots being missed either ( Although I do miss shots ), but either it's the TTK or Latency is an issue my side that is causing much annoyance. Every single person that I come across that is either Xbox or PS5, I'm dying in ONE HIT, and I'm struggling to keep my kills above the amount of deaths. This was NEVER an issue prior to this season and it feels like I'm playing Hardcore.

Skill issue = Sometimes!

PC - 10900k @ 5.2, 32GB Ram, RTX 3070 TI OC

Ping - 20MS

Frame rates 110-130

Anyone else come across this?

Associate
I've always been in the top 5 of the scoreboard in match either by kills or score, but with this season I'm really struggling and it's not shots being missed either ( Although I do miss shots ), but either it's the TTK or Latency is an issue my side that is causing much annoyance. Every single person that I come across that is either Xbox or PS5, I'm dying in ONE HIT, and I'm struggling to keep my kills above the amount of deaths. This was NEVER an issue prior to this season and it feels like I'm playing Hardcore.

Skill issue = Sometimes!

PC - 10900k @ 5.2, 32GB Ram, RTX 3070 TI OC

Ping - 20MS

Frame rates 110-130

Anyone else come across this?
This is why I uninstalled it - not a skilled player at all, but the one shot kills was soooo bad I stopped enjoying the game. Shame as I doubt they can fix that :(

Caporegime
MCS880 users? That's a one shot kill gun atm.
Great fun it is too :p

Na this is happening with all the guns, and only Console players so far..

Come across a PC player and it's a battle
Come across a console player and it's as if he's seen you before he's appeared on your screen.. ACW,AM40,AEK one frame kill

Was fine prior to this season

Associate
Na this is happening with all the guns, and only Console players so far..

Come across a PC player and it's a battle
Come across a console player and it's as if he's seen you before he's appeared on your screen.. ACW,AM40,AEK one frame kill

Was fine prior to this season
Can't say I've noticed tbh.
Didn't they update aim assist for console players with the latest patch?

Caporegime
Can't say I've noticed tbh.
Didn't they update aim assist for console players with the latest patch?

See comments ( Also yes, that too )

Associate
See comments ( Also yes, that too )

Thanks for the links. Interesting reading.
I think the reason I haven't noticed so much is that, basically, I'm 51 so my reactions aren't as fast as they were when I first started FPS games (25 years ago! :o)
I have to rely on the sound of the enemies footsteps now to know where they are in order to beat them :D

Caporegime
Thanks for the links. Interesting reading.
I think the reason I haven't noticed so much is that, basically, I'm 51 so my reactions aren't as fast as they were when I first started FPS games (25 years ago! :o)
I have to rely on the sound of the enemies footsteps now to know where they are in order to beat them :D

My reactions are very quick considering my age mid 40's and I'm usually at the top of the scoreboard for kills/points but this season I struggle to get reach even! They've deffo changed something :(

Last edited:
Soldato
The new Redacted map is good for leveling up characters. I've maxed Dozer and Paik on it. Working on Sundance. Got 884hrs in game in total.

Last edited:
Associate
How are you liking the new game mode with the geists?
It's a bit pants imho but does get a little tense when you have 5 of the rascals coming at you with hammers and you only have one clip of ammo :D

Associate
I do enjoy the game and for some reason the past day or two I've not had a end of round black screen so they must have done something on the backend. What is incredibly frustrating is how inconsistent this game is, one round I'm and absolute god hitting and killing everything I look at and the next round I'm absolute dog **** and can't hit anything even though it seems all my shots are clearly on point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom