**** The Official Chinese Phones Thread ****

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
just seen the pricing of the OP12 here, Think I'll go with CN version 16gb/512gb currently at £589.43 and flash Oxygen myself looks straight forward . not fussed about the headphones

Never had Oneplus before just seen some reviews of the battery life and its got my attention overall specs looking good for the price I can get it for
Where are you ordering from? I'm thinking about getting it for someone who lives in Asia, so probably easier to order it from China to get it delivered to them straight.

Soldato
Ah they don't deliver to the country I need, that's a shame. Also not sure I would be happy ordering an 'unsealed' phone from China, maybe just my paranoia but I would assume it would be fake :p.

I've ordered quite few from them no issues even had one go faulty and they arranged collection no cost , check them on trust pilot

I think they all do that to install Google play could probably tell them not to open it Tbh I don't mind them opening the box they can check the phone for defects after seeing earlier reports about build issues

Last edited:

maj

maj

Soldato
I'm using a Pixel rom on my Note 10 Pro and was able to bypass play integrity using Magisk and a module until recently but it looks like even the developers of these modules are being defeated by Google. Needing to source your own fingerprint for Google Wallet now.

Looking to go back to Xiaomi EU rom as they have their own APK which still looks to bypass it. Plus a lot less bloated than the official rom.

Soldato
Pulled the trigger.

Oejm8zf.png
Well, had to cancel the order. Amazon played a ***** trick and waited until this morning to change the delivery date from today to this.

Wq4Jmfd.png

Think I might order the black version instead, it's says in stock and delivery date is tomorrow (allegedly).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: A2Z
Soldato
So I bought the Xiaomi fast charger for my mi 11 ultra, and initially I thought it was going to burn the house down, but the inbuilt industrial extractor fan kept it ice cold. The Mrs can't wait to hear that at bed time :D

Soldato
Do you need to unlock the bootloader to do this? Google is cracking down heavily on unlocked bootloaders in terms of using google pay. Just FYI its annoying.

I've just looked on Wonda and you can pay them to flash an EU ROM for you for £20. That's what I might do. I'm looking at the OP12 12gb/256/gb for £565.

Associate
Honestly, the only thing which kinda puts me off the OP12 is the curved screen; I wish it was flat. Am I making mountains out of molehills here??
Definitely not. I hate the curved screens. The main reason I've just got the new samsung is because it's finally got a flat screen :D It's an amazing device but the flat screen is a win for sure.

Soldato
Honestly, the only thing which kinda puts me off the OP12 is the curved screen; I wish it was flat. Am I making mountains out of molehills here??
I have had curved screen for few years now Mi 11 , Although Id prefer flat screen still wouldnt be enough to buy samsung over it considering the price difference, for me its mainly hassle with finding screen protector uv glue ones are the best and also I feel you lose some screen size with curved screens when same screen size next to flat but for some that could be positive

I was thinking of getting the Oneplus 12 CN flashed with oxygen, but I just replaced the battery on the Mi 11 had no complaints with performance still runs fast but battery wasnt good was difficult making it to 5pm-7pm , now having replaced the battery such a difference now I can make it easily through the day thats with heavy usage so gonna hold out another year hopefully get bigger jump with next releases :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom