*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Associate
I'm getting on this large over the weekend boys.

I'm in the clan but if anyone wants to add me then DeanT77#2965

Oh and Flibby, cracking thread buddy, bombs of knowledge being dropped! :D

Soldato
OP
I'm getting on this large over the weekend boys.

I'm in the clan but if anyone wants to add me then DeanT77#2965

Oh and Flibby, cracking thread buddy, bombs of knowledge being dropped! :D

Cheers buddy! I've added you to the Battle.net tags in the OP.

Im having a great time so far, much nicer levelling speed than before. i regret not doing season 3 now, that portrait and banner looks good!

Glad to hear people are having fun. They'll probably cycle old season rewards again into new seasons at some point so you'll be able to get it again (hopefully!).

Soldato
For anyone who is already in a Diablo Clan and wants to play with us ive started an OcUK community which is open to anyone, you can find it by searching for "OcUK" in the main community tab.

Trying to encourage clan members to be in the community and the clan so they can see chat and appear on peoples lists of games to join :)

Think the community is also unlimited in terms of members and doesnt have the loot spam that the clan will at the start of a season.

See ya'll in sancturary

Associate
Started @ 16::00, went to bed @ 3.20am. What a night, dont hink I've stayed up that long gaming for a long time, Our 4 man hit Lvl 70 in around 5 hrs.

Thanks all in that group for a good evening of Diablo shinnanigans.

Soldato
yeah the game is at its best for me when every drop is a potential upgrade, once you get to the point where your looking for that perfect drop it becomes frustrating, but at the moment im addicted and loving it :D

Soldato
Way of hundred fists with 3.4 attacks per second is hilarious especially with simplicities strength lv25, I've never seen a health bar go up and down so fast in my life <insert sexual pun>.

Soldato
If people are doing the Leoric's Crown make sure you do it at 20, if you do it before that you'll get a legendary but it'll be random item and not the Crown, you need to do it at 20+ to get the Crown.

Do you stick with this crown until you hit 70? I got one at lvl 20ish and I keep upgrading the gem but I'm getting tempted by more damage on head gear drops (I'm lvl 48).

Soldato
OP
Do you stick with this crown until you hit 70? I got one at lvl 20ish and I keep upgrading the gem but I'm getting tempted by more damage on head gear drops (I'm lvl 48).

I'd just stick with it, yeah the damage is nice but finishing levels 20 - 30% faster due to the bonus experience is nicer.

Soldato
yeah what flibby says, if your playing in a group dont worry if a few of you are low dps but high XP gear as its shared across the group now.

I still had level 23 cains set and Leorics when i hit 70 :) now my leorics is in the cube :p

Soldato
OP
Can't get 6 piece Helltooth! Doing my head in, stuck at 5/6 and need the head piece. Been gambling for that helm since yesterday lunch time and still nothing. Haven't even had another Helltooth piece that I could maybe just cube into a helm either. Once I get that I can probably go from T6 to T9, maybe T10.

Soldato
OP
Get RROG and cube it? Or do you need another jewellery piece in that slot.

Aye been trying that too. Need convention but 6 pc Helltooth is much better so could use a RoRG for now but ran a load of Act 1's and not got it yet either :/

Edit: Got the helm 20 minutes later :p Complaining works!

Last edited:
Soldato
Having good fun with Sharpy/Caph/Diz, we are nailing GR45 easily now, gonna see if we can get up to GR50 later on today :)

I need Hexing pants badly, I don't think anyone in our group has found them. Also I am going Wastes set and can't get any Ancient pieces at all, I keep getting Ancient IK!

Need one more unity so I have one to wear, one for follower, one for cube (obviously not using the cube and wearing one at the same time, just gives me more flexibility with Focus/Restraint). Also need a CoE (I was given a dex one to cube, but don't have one to equip).

I did however have the good fortune to find a Furnace, it wasn't amazing but went into the cube nicely.

Back
Top Bottom