**** The Official OnePlus 3 Thread ****

Caporegime
Yeah I've flashed a few devices so I'm pretty comfortable with that. My concern is getting a stock OPX image should I want to swap back. My last attempts to put an image on my Nexus 9 broke it and I ended up returning to stock, which is fine with Nexus as the images are readily available.

Soldato
Yeah I've flashed a few devices so I'm pretty comfortable with that. My concern is getting a stock OPX image should I want to swap back. My last attempts to put an image on my Nexus 9 broke it and I ended up returning to stock, which is fine with Nexus as the images are readily available.

As long as you do a full back up before flashing CM it should flash back to that when you do a full wipe and be like you never touched it.

Soldato
Looks awesome. I don't understand why I don't get emails from them though, I have an active account on their website -- can't find anywhere to sign up to any sort of mailing list :confused:

Soldato
Honesly I'm more interested in the VR headset instead of the phone :p. Notcied it while it was still in stock but when confirming my address and payment details the page got stuck, then refreshed half an hour later only for m basket to be empty as well as the headset out of stock :(.

Back
Top Bottom