**** The Official OnePlus 3 Thread ****

Soldato
Knowing OP, i'm sure that will ensure a nice, solid, stable OOS build :rolleyes:

The funny thing, is that even if they did use the official stable marshmallow build, it would still be buggy. This is OP after all.

Kudos to them though, they know their software is tripe so might as well go with the latest beta build :D

Associate
As with all chinese phones might as well forget about warranty as it costs ££ to ship them to China and then your charged again on the way back.Plus weeks without the phone.

Soldato
There is still something about this phone that is appealing.

I know the saying "a fool and his money are easily parted" and I have said I would never own another OP phone again, but still, it is a sexy looking thing....and the specs are amazing for the price. Just a shame I know I will end up regretting it.

Soldato
I some how managed to get 3 vr units. I think constant refreshing screwed the system up and it created 3 order numbers had to pay postage on each of them but its gone through, wonder if they will work it out at shipping at cancel.

Either way hope its true about the invite for the op3 still rocking the opo at the moment so fancy an upgrade

Caporegime
I some how managed to get 3 vr units. I think constant refreshing screwed the system up and it created 3 order numbers had to pay postage on each of them but its gone through, wonder if they will work it out at shipping at cancel.

Either way hope its true about the invite for the op3 still rocking the opo at the moment so fancy an upgrade

I will take one of the VRs off you if you do get them all.

Associate
I'm in the market for a new phone, how does a oneplus 3 compare to the moto g 4th gen? or would i be better off keeping my LG G2 and getting it unlocked?

Soldato
I'm in the market for a new phone, how does a oneplus 3 compare to the moto g 4th gen? or would i be better off keeping my LG G2 and getting it unlocked?

Considering the phone isn't even out yet, no one knows. But the OP3 is a "high end" phone while the Moto G is mid end, so they're not even comparable to each other.

Associate
Considering the phone isn't even out yet, no one knows. But the OP3 is a "high end" phone while the Moto G is mid end, so they're not even comparable to each other.

I'm no phone expert thats why i was asking for advice, I normaly grab a new contract every 2 years and looking at the costs vs sim free i've been paying well over the top.

Looking for a decent good value sim free handset with a good amount of storage.

Back
Top Bottom